EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 387

margaret:
Up to 1.6036 there is a possibility of understanding...

Yes, this is the impulse, now many wave-drivers consider it as the main one, and both our and foreign ones spoke about it in the end of 2008, and Prechter with his team, gave a very clear substantiation of the possibility of such a scenario development. He used to connect it with the wave picture of oil, gold, indices, and currency pairs. In principle, nothing can be expected. Everything has been known for a long time. We just need to recognise in time what is forming...))))

ZetM:

Yes, it is an impulse, which many wave directors now consider as the main one, and both ours and the foreign ones spoke about it at the end of 2008, and Prechter and his team gave a very clear rationale for the possibility of such a scenario. He used to connect it with the wave picture of oil, gold, indices, and currency pairs. In principle, nothing can be expected. Everything has been known for a long time. We just need to recognize in time what is forming...)))).
And Soros wrote in early February that it was time for the dollar to fall... it's time to forget about it as a safe haven currency...

Fed loses case on non-disclosure of emergency loans

The Fed will release details of emergency loans made to banks in 2008 as the US Supreme Court rejected an appeal from the industry aimed at preventing the information from going public.

The judges today ruled that the Fed must publish within 5 days the information once required by Bloomberg LP, the parent company of Bloomberg News.

margaret:
And Soros wrote in early February that it was time for the dollar to fall... it's time to forget about it as a safe haven currency...

Yes, let him write. I believe the Sahobank analysts who say there will be a middle ground.

The 1.4225 level again. It's stalled and won't go any further. Shit, I can't find any justification for the significance of this level.

ZetM:

Yes, let him write. I trust the Sahobank analysts who say there will be a middle ground.
In essence, yes. But where is that golden mean...

margaret:
In essence, yes. But where is the middle ground...

We're about to find out....)))) They only give full details to their customers....))))

ZetM:

The 1.4225 level again. It's stalled and won't go any further. Shit, I can't find any justification for the significance of this level.

I'm hitting 1.4218 on the top line. Bollinger

margaret:
I'm hitting 1.4218 on the top line. Bollinger

The significance of the level is determined by the reasons, the more the better. It's not just indices but also options, fundamentals etc. Sleepy, nothing goes to my head. They say that after 200 reasons, the level acquires significance....))

ZetM:

The significance of the level is determined by the reasons, the more the better. It's not just the indices, but also the options, the fundamentals etc. Sleepy, nothing is going through my head. They say that after 200 reasons, the level acquires significance....))
$1.4330/35 strong technical resistance
$1.4300 intermediate offers
$1.4280/85 strong offers
$1.4250 intermediate offers on the way
$1.4230/35 intermediate offers
$1.4200 intraday high in Asia/stronger offers/stops higher/option expiry
$1.4175/85 intermediate offers, area of highs
Reason: