EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 370

margaret:
Ahhh so it's about the pioneers, the Komsomol, the Octagon....

Well, it wasn't that long ago)))

strangerr:

Well, it wasn't that long ago)))

Well, I was an octogenarian, a pioneer too, but I didn't want to join the Komsomol...

No, it was a long time ago, I don't remember much...

margaret:
Oh,so he's talking about pioneers,komsomol,octogenarians....

Don't listen to him, I was lying in a cradle with talcum powder at the time....))))

I'm quite serious, I was addressing you with a request.

margaret:
Well, I was an octogenarian, a pioneer too, but I didn't want to join the Komsomol...

So, my biography is clearing up little by little)))

ZetM:

Don't listen to him, I was lying in a cradle with talcum powder at the time....))))

I was quite serious about asking you.

What can I tell you... The trend is uptrending, if we break through 1.4287 - this will be a breakdown of the medium-term downtrend, and then we will see what will happen next.... Maybe Soros is waiting for us with sell limit at 1,4290...

By the way, I just looked... we just hit the trend line of short term trend resistance and bounced back from it...

margaret:

No, that was a long time ago, I don't remember much...

hmm... from the looks of it, i wouldn't give more than 25....

Vizard:

Hmmm...from the looks of it, I wouldn't give more than 25....

That's the breed... All the women in my family look younger than their age...

margaret:
That's the breed... All the women in my family look younger than their age...

and that's the right thing to do... keep it up...

margaret:

What can I tell you... The trend is ascending, if we break through 1.4287, it will be a breakthrough of medium-term downward, and then we will see what will happen next.... Maybe Soros is waiting for us with Sell-limit at 1,4290...

By the way, just looked it up... we just hit the short-term trend resistance line and pulled back from it...

TA-I know what to expect, I also know...)))) I was interested in the foundation. Basically, the answer is clear....))))

"In the Ishimoku indicator, the moving red one is about to cross the blue one from top to bottom (I didn't even bother to remember their Japanese names). All in all, a couple more confirmations and you can enter the market short."
Reason: