Resistance and support on the CCI indicator - page 4

mydone:

Well done. Keeping up with the theme

Posting comments as much as possible. I hope not for nothing.

And so, let's continue. Yesterday around 10 am I closed a sell order (+135pp) and opened a buy order. When breaking through the resistance level on H4, the "eu" should make a nice jump up (Fig.1). I will stay in the long until the orange support is broken through on the hourly chart. This will be confirmed by the ADX (+DI below -DI). Fig.2.

On H1 and H4, there has been a resistance breakdown. But it is too early to sell as the signal on H4 is not confirmed by ADX. We are waiting for now.

Yesterday at 2pm MSC a stop order was closed with a profit of 4pp :) Well nothing, let's get on with it.

Why have you added the ADH now, the SSI is slow? Have you experimented with the SSI in bollinger?

ZZZEROXXX:
Why have you added ADH now that SSI is slow? Have you experimented with the SSI in bollinger?
It happens so that CCI says, for example, buy, but the price may go down by 50 pips after that. ADX excludes such situation (~ 90%). If +DI < -DI, then sell is confirmed. On the contrary, it is a buy. Do you mean to apply the Bollinger to CCI? No, I don't. Can you tell me more about it?

I have not tried it myself, I just saw it with RSI, it seems to be in the base, but the idea is to trade on the boundaries as I understand it, not to break the trend. I have noticed on SSI that sometimes it would be more convenient to enter not on breakdown at once, but as a rule there is a pullback to the trend back and again a breakdown or further move without breakdown in the direction of the initial one.

Confirmation for 1H on 4H - is it not the same if we trade on H4?

ZZZEROXXX:
I haven't tried it myself, I just saw it with RSI, it seems to be in the base. As for SSI, I noticed that sometimes it would be more convenient to enter not right after the breakdown, but as a rule there is a pullback to the trend and a breakdown again or a further move without a breakdown in the direction of the initial one.
ADX is not bad at filtering such things, in my opinion.

ZZZEROXXX:

Confirmation for 1H on 4H - would it not be the same if you were to trade on H4 alone?

On H4 I am looking at a medium term trend. If I see that we still have some way to go before breaking through resistance, on H1 or M30 it is better to sell (entry in the trend). And entering on M30 - ADX on H1 should correspond to the signal on M30. And trading on H4 is possible... Only in this way the profit will be considerably reduced.

shprott:
On H4 I look at the medium term trend. If I see that there is still a long way to go before the resistance is broken, then on H1 or M30 selling is more desirable (entry by trend). And entering on M30 - ADX on H1 should correspond to the signal on M30. And trading on H4 is possible... Only in this way the profit will be considerably reduced.
And the losses will be proportionally reduced
Reason: