EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 253

Temnyj:

Thank you. but the message was rather sarcastic about the statements, especially this snippet:

"i've already bought...now i'm in a small loss...but i'll wait...i won't close even if i lose a decent amount...i'm confident that price should go up. maybe i'll buy more in case of decrease...overall i want to take many on these positions."

That's a funny indicator you've got there.

on the tail of the fish, and like this.

On the shot.

This shows that the market has equal opportunity and strength on both sell and buy and can change at any time without blinking an eye. Still an interesting interpretation.

Tantrik:

yeah the sweat lodge is getting cold.

Yes, I've seen how many you've got at the top.)

You let Rekker draw more than two lines))))

RekkeR:

I support Margaret as a driver )))

I don't agree about the hai.

here are two more

When is Japana mother going to turn around?)

There is no consensus on the fall in different retrospectives:

yosuf:

And on the higher tf?

yosuf:

For each TF there is a different wave in total there is a complex wave movement relative to the considered TF on one working TF so there is no single opinion - which is likely to show the direction of movement or a flotation being formed...

D1ez:
When is Japana mother going to turn around?)

Postponed and from lower depths than an hour ago, things are developing rapidly:

forte928:

The wave is a complex wave movement relative to the considered TF on one working TF, that's why there is no consensus - which most likely shows the direction of the movement or a flop that is being formed...

that's right...

strangerr:

And on higher tf?

Please, it's the same:

Reason: