EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 255

and Tuntrick got the euro right from the bottom....up will be a slight move...(pips)

Temnyj:

I don't agree about the hai.

here are two more

As examples, you have simply cited vertices that are not connected by a semantic thread.

It would look more correct that way to me.

Vizard:

and Tuntrick got the euro right from the bottom....up will be a slight move...(pips)


3950-70
strangerr:

3950-70

Yep

Hello! Has anyone used this turkey?

Files:
ReziDent:

Hello! Has anyone used this turkey?


It's Murray's, look - if he sees you using it for free he'll swear, and he swears big time.
strangerr:

It's Murray's, look - he'll see that you use it for free and he'll swear, and he swears a lot.

Let him swear.)
I caught the stop =) That's it, not a step into the market now until it clears =)
strangerr:

3950-70

decided to take the small stops down without a pullback...
[삭제]

I think today we will reach 1.3860, there is a 216 call. We will stop there.