EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 211

strangerr:

So it's an arbaiten, not a roulette)))

It's true)) If you work, then work.+

You don't sit on a chair in a factory, and you don't surf the forum.)

D1ez:
I've been at the mon for two days from morning till night, it's already impossible to look at the computer.

When I started, I ate and slept at the monitor))) I don't even want to remember.

I have a vague suspicion that the euro wants to run up....gbp still wants to hit from 1.61 ? Anyone back me up or am I wrong?

SERIOUS:

I have a vague suspicion that the euro wants to run up....gbp still wants to hit from 1.61 ? Anyone back me up or am I wrong?

Of course it does, but the question is when and at what level.

Kitsan:

When I started, I ate and slept behind the monitor.) I don't even want to remember.

That's really how it is now=(, not much fun, but it will be easier if I get a Communicator.

and on eur/gbp there seems to be a tendency towards 0.87.

SERIOUS:

For the pound it would be nice to go down from 1.6145 + -. so far not so good. my opinion ))

Vnvslv:
the pound would be nice to fall from 1.6145 + -. so far not so good. my opinion ))

1.6145 is a bit too lucrative....

Kitsan:

When I started, I ate and slept behind the monitor.) I don't even want to remember.

You have to map out possible targets in the morning and you can only go to the monitor a couple of times a day.

And the Japanese are getting less and less yen for audits, and they will get less for gold, the euro is more patient and does not want to offend the Japs ))))

Reason: