EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 73

strangerr:

I remember, only that idiot went exactly, not made a deal, she went to Russia too, which resulted in a European price for gas. I voted for Yanukovych not because he is so wonderful, but to prevent this idiot from becoming president. In general, as always I chose the lesser of two evils.

That's not what I mean.

She made a lucrative offer to Libya - Gaddafi agreed. Tymoshenko's promises were not kept and Gaddafi announced a boycott of Ukraine.

Last year Azarov went to Libya and the oil deal was almost done, and Russia reacted with equanimity, although Libya was becoming its rival...

Oil from Libya would have been cheaper than from Russia, but then revolution broke out and Ukraine-Lebanon relations were immediately terminated.

Afternoon! there is a suspicion that the pound will be dragged to 1.64 in the coming days (as the euro has been dragged to 1.40).

margaret:

That's not what I mean.

She made a lucrative offer to Libya - Gaddafi agreed. Tymoshenko's promises were not kept and Gaddafi announced a boycott of Ukraine.

Azarov went to Libya last year and the oil deal was almost done, and Russia reacted with equanimity, although Libya was becoming its rival...

Oil from Libya would have been cheaper than from Russia, but then revolution broke out and Ukraine-Libya relations were immediately terminated.

So right, she promised him NAs and they never 'made it' to Libya, that's why I say idiot.

strangerr:

So right, she promised him NAs and they never 'made it' to Libya, that's why I say idiot.
And the port of Odessa...

FxRoller:

What I don't understand is that if gold was going up strongly, or the chif or the yen, but they are barely going up at all, if you can even call it growth. Only the "Big Dick" collective farm is going up with such force, and this despite the fact that Greece has just been downgraded.

Greece is outraged by Moody's decision

- The downgrade of Greece is totally unjustified and groundless
- Moody's decision shows that the agency is ignoring the support which the eurozone is giving to countries with debt problems.
- Today's downgrade shows the need for tighter regulation of the rating agencies

If a downwards reversal is drawn, the approximate targets (buying levels) are already in place:

margaret:
And the port of Odessa...

Time would have shown whether Odessa port would have been or not, and if they had put the NAs under contract, they would have had profits, jobs, wages would have been paid on time, which was a big problem during her premiership, and oil would have flowed, and then we could take our time and loooooove over the port for a long time.

And the figure is drawing a reversal.

margaret:
Greece outraged by Moody's decision
Turkey is always against Christmas (English proverb). Well, seriously, they are slackers (most of them just sit on the bench and talk about injustice in life). But Germans are really hard workers. They do what they do, and there is no reason to be indignant.

FxRoller:

Did the Germans force the Greeks and Romanians into the EU? If I were them, if it was about enlargement, I would have pushed Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine and Belorussia into it in the 90s. And now no one needs this European Union for fuck's sake.

strangerr:

Time would have shown whether or not the port of Odessa would have been in place, and if the NAs had been contracted, there would have been profits, jobs, wages would have been paid on time, which was a big problem during her premiership, and oil would have flowed, and then there would have been no hurry to loooooove the port for a longoooooooooooooong time.

And the figure is drawing a U-turn.

Strangerr, what is your indicator that colors candles and puts shapes? Very similar to the VPA indicator for NinjaTrader on VSA analysis.
Reason: