FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 250

emotraid:

What's that? Is he trying to scold Artikla in Mangolian so I don't understand? )))

I didn't understand that dialect either.)

Sdimm:

I didn't understand that dialect either ))))

he's probably sold out again and he's screaming in scalpensian ))))

emotraid:

hello divers )))) going into space ))))

If I understand anything about Volumes, it's still early days:)

somby:
If I understand anything about Volumes, it's too early for Space:)

are those 90-60-90 ?

somby:
If I understand anything about Volumes, it's too early for Space:)

the wound will be deep and painful ... at 2950 I'll dope to finish the bears ))))

solar:

is that the 90-60-90 ?
Nah, that's me 1.2900 before the cosmos :)

Sdimm:

At least you helped me here, because I don't speak a word of theirs )))).

The man quoted you in Slovak for some reason. Then he asked for indicator in English. If I understood correctly, the author of your "scribbles" is Eugene, so I sent him to it in his own language. :)

I just lived 1 year in Czech Republic and 2 years in Slovakia in Soviet times. I spoke in such a way that people did not believe that I was Russian. Now I can't even say two words without Google...

I'm more interested in where the gold will go today... they can't decide where it will go yet... I bought it anyway)))

moskitman:

The man quoted you in Slovak for some reason. Then he asked for an indicator in English. If I understood correctly, the author of your "scribbles" is Eugene, so I sent it to him in his native language. :)

I lived 1 year in Czech Republic and 2 years in Slovakia in Soviet times. I spoke so that people did not believe that I was Russian. Now without Google I can't say two words together...

Thanks for that ))))

emotraid:

(It'll be a deep and painful wound ... at 2950 I'll pour in to finish the bears ) )))

Don't be in a hurry, we can dive deeper down ))))
Reason: