Market manipulation - page 11

Svinozavr:

You are interested in market-making techniques - ok, I can enlighten you. But do you need this? What for? // I've just worked in manipulative structures.

Your job is to make money. You're not. Shake off your pride and start earning.

It's no longer a question of mm. We are discussing simpler things, such as why the price moves at all and what is 'liquidity' :)

P.S. I would listen to the techniques, why not? Maybe I'll hear something new and useful. :) This does not interfere with earnings, does it?

Avals:

It's not about mm anymore. Easier things to discuss, like why the price moves at all and what is "liquidity" :)

It is certainly easier for me to answer on the stock market. Free float etc. Even giants, like gazik, can be subject to minnow attacks. But - not for long. There are some serious rogazzi sitting there.

What I'm saying is, you're thinking about the wrong thing. The role. What are you? Analyst? A salaried trader? Or - like most, I think - a private investor?

Well, here goes. If you're a private investor, don't get distracted by bullshit that has nothing to do with you.

Of course it does. If you fucked up, you could, in all due respect, say you fucked up because of Meryl Lynch's backstabbing. Or whatever.

===

There! A new service! You have the best for a reasonable price - excuses... ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Svinozavr:

It is certainly easier for me to answer on the stock market. Free float etc. Even giants like gazik can be susceptible to minnow attacks. But - not for long. Serious rogazzi are sitting there.

What I'm saying is, you're not thinking straight. The role. What are you? Analyst? A salaried trader? Or - like most, I think - a private investor?

Well, here goes. If you're a private investor, don't get distracted by bullshit that has nothing to do with you.

Of course it does. If you fucked up, you could, in all due respect, say you fucked up because of Meryl Lynch's backstabbing. Or whatever.

===

There! New service! For reasonable money you have all the best - excuses... ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Personally, I am only in favour of auto-trading and mostly intraday trading. I don't agree with you about what you should be interested in and what you can build a strategy on. Speculation is always an attempt to predict and use someone else's actions, even if you trade purely technically and don't give a damn about anyone else))) A systematic profit of speculation is a systematic loss or shortfall of profit of other participants. Of course not necessarily the same ones every time))) Well, you don't have to make hypotheses based on unproven assumptions about the microstructure of a particular market. But it is possible to look at the results of individual studies in a different way. For example, the trends on currencies are very dependent on the time of day, respectively on the structure of the active public in the market. Also, liquidity and activity are changing. In short, any information can be useful, if it is competent all the more so

Avals:

Well, the price cannot stop changing because of lack of liquidity, on the contrary, because of lack of activity (market orders and stops as well) and/or excess liquidity. The example was about an ideal MM providing unlimited liquidity with no or minimal spread. So where would the price go in this case?

If I understand the question correctly: here I am not ready to answer with 100% confidence, because you need to predict the actions of MM.

It seems to me that in this case - when there is not enough trading activity at current prices (no market bids) and there are bids both above and below the spread - MM will move the price (to satisfy bids) first to the side where it can make profit or losses will be minimum... and only if this does not lead to the resumption of trading activity, then in the opposite direction. As always: the system takes the path of least resistance..... In any case, my analysis is based on these assumptions. They are integral, i.e. it doesn't matter who the liquidity provider is: MM or anyone else ....

Eh...

What do you want, to expose the Jewish-Masonic conspiracy or to make money?

Bredilovs...

If you're so interested, go to the second echelon of the mamba - ooh! ))) // and well-determined liquidity!!! ))))))))))))

Svinozavr:

Eh...

What do you want, to expose the Jewish-Masonic conspiracy or to make money?

You delusional people...

If anyone's so interested, go to the second echelon of mamba - uh! there are such a peek-a-boo shootout ... )))

I personally like a substantive discussion without flubbing or insults ;) I don't need the Jew-Masons and I don't need their conspiracy. And about the effect of MM on prices, especially considering that they do have an effect on short-term movements, we could talk. But certainly not in this environment :)

Z.I. About the second echelon, I went there and have no particular desire :)

Avals:

Personally, I prefer a substantive discussion without fludging and insults ;) I don't need the Jew-Masons as much as I don't need their conspiracy. And about the effect of MM on prices, especially taking into account the fact that they do have an effect on short-term movements, we could talk. But certainly not in this environment :)

Z.I. Regarding the second echelon, I went there and have no particular desire :)

For God's sake - about g-m just for normal people, it's clear that nonsense. It's just a reinforcement.

Otherwise... You know what...

))) You can imagine as much as you want the role, ktr. you will never play in real life. And even live in it for a while (Stanislavsky!).

But! A self-hypnosis session will end with a forced withdrawal from the trance - mc.

Svinozavr:

For God's sake - about the gm it's just clear to normal people that it's nonsense. It's just a bit of a hodgepodge.

But then... You know what...

))) You can imagine as much as you like a role which you will never play in real life. And you can even live in it for a while (Stanislavsky!).

But! A session of self-hypnosis will end with a forced withdrawal from the trance - mc.

What are you talking about? Are you suggesting that you play the role of an MM in the currency market? Only MM can trade like MM and only he can benefit from it. do you also think that everyone is an idiot, or just me? :)

Avals:

The question is what are you talking about? Are you trying on the role of an MM in the foreign exchange market? Only an MM can trade like an MM and it only benefits him. :)

It's nothing! Just came to have a bloody chat!!!!

Are you reading the clause and looking for a reason to take offence?

So I wouldn't be original (generally a normal person) if I mentioned those in grudges - water and all that...

===

This is some bullshit on this site. Either the Martians degraded before reaching this forum or I was born in the wrong place...

=====

Good luck to everyone.

It looks like the projections of the Pigminosaurus are up))).... But he is right about one thing, for trading, if that is what you are here for, it is not necessary at all, just for idle curiosity except for that.
Reason: