Strategic foresight systems - page 12

Tantrik:
USDJPY

I ran a classification and detailed probability field calculation for USDJPY just in case. I did get it, yes:

(1) there is an error in classification, the system did not see a local change of trend (it is learning, damn it)

(2) probability of change by Open[] prices - 49.7%, theoretically it should go up from tomorrow.

Zet:

That's basically it. These are my expectations and reasons why I expect these developments in the market.

If I have not fully answered all the questions, I will clarify them if you ask.

I understand in general. but if it's not too much trouble - you can see the forecast on the "days".

As for the more distant future price movement, there are a lot of scenarios on the internet.

We are kind of strategists here, we just want to hear your opinion on the long term outlook.)

Hello!

We don't understand each other after all.

Let me try again. I specifically drew your attention in a previous post to the phrase "As of now". Why? Let me try to explain my position using an example.

I assumed that there is a struggle on the market, which creates a wave figure of the wedge or a triple zig-zag. Let us assume that the buyers won, i.e. we corrected and the pair started growing. This victory does not yet mean that the wedge is

1stwave. In the place of the departed triple zig-zag scenario comes another zig-zag scenario with a truncated "C" wave and, this scenario will go in sync with the Wedge as the 1stwave, up to the 1 . 3861, where the start of the "B" wave is located. The price could easily reverse and go down. Suppose we have passed this mark, the "C" wave truncation scenario has died, but in its place comes another scenario, that it is a zig-zag and not an impulse, etc. My point is, the Markup on the higher TF is always, once again always, multi-variant and the options move in sync with each other to certain levels and then either fall away or are implemented (as in the example). Have you noticed that in the Forex market the 5thwave is usually the longest one, because many trading systems finally recognise that the trend is up and enter the trade.

The good thing about shallow TFs is that the levels and rules are the same as for higher TFs, but the structure of the movement is quite clear on shallow ones and it is easier to make decisions for trading. (Of course IMHO)

However, here are some possible variants of price movement, but this list may be increased tenfold and nobody knows which of these variants the price will choose

I think that the price itself does not know where this or that event will throw it until the last second....))))

What is our advantage over the price? We know all possible variants of its wandering and levels, where one variant dies and others are realized (i.e. the market is transparent), while it, the price, does not know it yet.....))) So, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, but to see a 300-800 pips movement is a reality...))))

Wave Analysis says so, the wave pattern can be anything, as long as it does not contradict the rules of VA and common sense

This is how Dmitri Vozny sees things developing

Even though the first two meaningful trades in the system are closing in profit (EURUSD and CHFJPY), but I decided to stop trading for now. Need to check the formation of the first count forecast, I think I made an inaccuracy. Hopefully I'll figure it out by Monday.

PS: EURUSD shows continued growth so far

Zet:

Hello!

We don't understand each other after all.

Good morning!

We understand perfectly. I will study your prognosis.

-Aleksey-:
You're wrong. A probability space can be of any dimension, a straight line, a plane (field), a cube and beyond. The phase volume is defined in this space and transformations and calculations take place inside it.

Quite right. A vector or probability field of the initial state of the system is formally introduced, for example, for control systems with a random structure, elements of which I use. It is precisely the field that estimates the probabilities of the space of states. For example here:

• x - time samples
  • y - price levels
  • z - probability

or here.

In the autumn, a neighbour came back from prison and arrogantly said: "There's no one to talk to here". At the moment he is talking to the "smart ones" again.

The indicators should not pay attention to Riska's yelling and show what WAS before.

Vertical lines on the 4 hour chart show reversal points on the EURUSD indicator

Reason: