Only "Useful features from KimIV". - page 5

The PriceOpenLastPos() function.

This function returns the opening price of the last open position. The selection of positions to be taken into account is specified by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If this parameter is set, the function will consider only positions of the specified instrument. The default value - "" means any market instrument. NULL value means the current instrument.
  • op - Trade operation, position type. Valid values: OP_BUY, OP_SELL or -1. The default value -1 means any position.
  • mn - Position identifier, MagicNumber. Default value -1 means any identifier.
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Автор    : Ким Игорь В. aka KimIV,  http://www.kimiv.ru                   |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Версия   : 19.02.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает цену открытия последней открытой позиций.           |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента   (""   - любой символ,                   |
//|                                     NULL - текущий символ)                 |
//|    op - операция                   (-1   - любая позиция)                  |
//|    mn - MagicNumber                (-1   - любой магик)                    |
double PriceOpenLastPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  datetime t;
  double   r=0;
  int      i, k=OrdersTotal();

if (sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
  for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {
      if (OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") {
        if (OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL) {
          if (op<0 || OrderType()==op) {
            if (mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn) {
              if (t<OrderOpenTime()) {
                t=OrderOpenTime();
                r=OrderOpenPrice();
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(r);
}

The PriceOpenLastClosePos() function.

This function returns the opening price of the last closed position. The selection of positions to be taken into account is specified by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If this parameter is set, the function will only consider positions of this instrument. The default value - "" means any market instrument. NULL value means the current instrument.
  • op - Trade operation, position type. Valid values: OP_BUY, OP_SELL or -1. The default value -1 means any position.
//|  Автор    : Ким Игорь В. aka KimIV,  http://www.kimiv.ru                   |
//|  Версия   : 03.06.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает цену открытия последней закрытой позиций.           |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента   (""   - любой символ,                   |
//|                                     NULL - текущий символ)                 |
//|    op - операция                   (-1   - любая позиция)                  |
//|    mn - MagicNumber                (-1   - любой магик)                    |
double PriceOpenLastClosePos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  datetime t;
  double   r=0;
  int      i, k=OrdersHistoryTotal();

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) {
              if (t<OrderCloseTime()) {
                t=OrderCloseTime();
                r=OrderOpenPrice();
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(r);
}

The PriceOpenNearPos() function.

This function returns the opening price of the nearest position. The minimum distance in pips between the position opening price and the current market price serves as the criterion for the "closeness" of a position. Selection of positions to be taken into account is set by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If this parameter is set, the function will consider only positions of the specified instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL value means the current instrument.
//|  Версия   : 04.06.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает цену открытия ближайшей позиции.                    |
double PriceOpenNearPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  double mi, oop=0, p;
  int    i, k=OrdersTotal(), pp=0;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
      if ((OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") && (op<0 || OrderType()==op)) {
            if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)  mi=MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_ASK);
            if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) mi=MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID);
            p=MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_POINT);
            if (p==0) if (StringFind(sy, "JPY")<0) p=0.0001; else p=0.01;
            if (pp==0 || pp>MathAbs(OrderOpenPrice()-mi)/p) {
              pp=MathAbs(OrderOpenPrice()-mi)/p;
              oop=OrderOpenPrice();
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(oop);
}

The TicketNearPos() function.

This function returns the ticket of the position closest to the market. The minimum distance in points between the opening price and the current market price is used as the criterion for the "closeness" of a position. Selection of positions to be considered is set by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If this parameter is set, the function will consider only positions of the specified instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL value means the current instrument.
//|  Версия   : 05.06.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает тикет ближайшей к рынку позиции по цене открытия.   |
int TicketNearPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  double mi, p;
  int    i, k=OrdersTotal(), pp=0, ti=0;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              ti=OrderTicket();
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(ti);
}

TypeNearPos() function.

This function returns the type(0-Buy, 1-Sell) of the position closest to the market at opening price or -1. The minimum distance in pips between the opening price of a position and the current market price serves as the criterion for the "closeness" of a position. Selection of positions to be taken into account is set by external parameters:

//|  Версия   : 07.06.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает тип ближайшей к рынку позиции или -1.               |
int TypeNearPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  double mi, p;
  int    i, k=OrdersTotal(), pp=0, ty=-1;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              ty=OrderType();
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(ty);
}

The TimeOpenLastPos() function.

This function returns the time of the last open position. Selection of positions to be taken into account is defined by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If you set this parameter, the function will only consider positions of this instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL value means the current instrument.
//|  Версия   : 19.02.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает время открытия последней открытой позиций.          |
datetime TimeOpenLastPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  datetime t;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              if (t<OrderOpenTime()) t=OrderOpenTime();
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(t);
}
//|  Версия   : 10.06.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Выполняет пузырьковую сортировку элементов массива.            |
//|    a - массив элементов                                                    |
void BubbleSort(double& a[]) {
  double t;
  int    i, j, n=ArraySize(a);

for (i=n-1; i>0; i--) {
    for (j=0; j<i; j++) {
      if (a[j]>a[j+1]) {
        t=a[j];
        a[j]=a[j+1];
        a[j+1]=t;
      }
    }
  }
}

The function BarsBetweenLastFractals().

This function returns the number of bars between the last two fractals or -1. The market instrument and timeframe from which the fractals are to be taken are specified by the parameters:

• sy - Name of the market instrument. Default value is "" or NULL for the current market instrument.
  • tf - Time frame (number of minutes per bar). Default value 0 means the current timeframe.
//|  Версия   : 10.06.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает количество баров между двумя последними фракталами. |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента        ("" или NULL - текущий символ)     |
//|    tf - таймфрейм                       (    0       - текущий ТФ)         |
int BarsBetweenLastFractals(string sy="", int tf=0) {
  double fu=0, fd=0;
  int    i, nu=0, nd=0;

if (sy=="" || sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
  for (i=2; i<100; i++) {
    fu=iFractals(sy, tf, MODE_UPPER, i);
    if (fu!=0) {
      if (nu==0) nu=i;
    }
    fd=iFractals(sy, tf, MODE_LOWER, i);
    if (fd!=0) {
      if (nd==0) nd=i;
    }
    if (nu>0 && nd>0) return(MathAbs(nu-nd));
  }
  Print("BarsBetweenLastFractals(): Фракталы не найдены");
  return(-1);
}

Function SecondsAfterCloseLastPos().

This function returns the number of seconds after the last position was closed. Selection of positions to be taken into account is specified by parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If this parameter is set, the function will consider only positions of the specified instrument. The default value - "" means any market instrument. NULL value means the current instrument.
//|  Описание : Возвращает количество секунд после закрытия последней позиций. |
datetime SecondsAfterCloseLastPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  datetime t;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              if (t<OrderCloseTime()) t=OrderCloseTime();
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(TimeCurrent()-t);
}

The SecondsAfterOpenLastPos() function.

This function returns the number of seconds after the last position was opened. Selection of positions to be taken into account is specified by external parameters:

• mn - Position identifier, MagicNumber. The default value of -1 means any identifier.
//|  Описание : Возвращает количество секунд после открытия последней позиций. |
datetime SecondsAfterOpenLastPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  datetime t;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              if (t<OrderOpenTime()) t=OrderOpenTime();
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(TimeCurrent()-t);
}

DeleteOppositeOrders() function.

This function deletes one or more orders that are opposite to the position, the type of which is specified in the op. For example, the opposite orders to the Buy position would be SellLimit and SellStop. The deletion of the opposite order becomes necessary if, for example, two opposite orders are set and one of them triggers.

• sy - Name of market instrument. If you set this parameter, the function will only consider positions of the specified symbol. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL value means the current instrument.
//|  Версия   : 16.06.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Удаление ордеров, противоположных позиции                      |
void DeleteOppositeOrders(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  bool eb, es;

switch (op) {
    case OP_BUY : eb=ExistPositions(sy, OP_BUY , mn); break;
    case OP_SELL: es=ExistPositions(sy, OP_SELL, mn); break;
    default:      eb=ExistPositions(sy, OP_BUY , mn);
                  es=ExistPositions(sy, OP_SELL, mn); break;
  }

if (eb) {
    DeleteOrders(sy, OP_SELLLIMIT, mn);
    DeleteOrders(sy, OP_SELLSTOP , mn);
  }
  if (es) {
    DeleteOrders(sy, OP_BUYLIMIT, mn);
    DeleteOrders(sy, OP_BUYSTOP , mn);
  }
}

The ArraySearchDouble() function.

This function searches for an array element using a value of double type and returns the index of the found element or -1. The function finds only one element and stops the search if the result is positive.

• m - The array in which the element is searched.
  • e - Value of the double type to be found in array m.
//|  Версия   : 01.09.2005                                                     |
//|  Описание : Выполняет поиск элемента массива по значению                   |
//|             и возвращает индекс найденного элемента или -1.                |
//|    m - массив элементов                                                    |
//|    e - значение элемента                                                   |
int ArraySearchDouble(double& m[], double e) {
  for (int i=0; i<ArraySize(m); i++) {
    if (m[i]==e) return(i);
  }
  return(-1);
}

The ArraySearchInt() function.

This function searches for an element of the array by an int-type value and returns the index of the found element or -1. The function finds only one element, and stops searching if the result is positive.

• m - The array of int-type elements, in which the search is performed.
  • e - Value of int type to be searched in array m.
//|  Версия   : 01.09.2005                                                     |
//|  Описание : Выполняет поиск элемента массива по значению                   |
//|             и возвращает индекс найденного элемента или -1.                |
//|    m - массив элементов                                                    |
//|    e - значение элемента                                                   |
int ArraySearchInt(int& m[], int e) {
    if (m[i]==e) return(i);
  }
  return(-1);
}

The ArraySearchString() function.

This function searches the array for an element of the string type and returns the index of the found element or -1. The function finds only one element, and stops the search if the result is positive.

• m - The array of elements of type string, in which the search is performed.
  • e - The value of string type, which is to be found in array m.
//|  Версия   : 04.03.2008                                                     |
int ArraySearchString(string& m[], string e) {
    if (m[i]==e) return(i);
  }
  return(-1);
}

The GetLotLastClosePos() function.

This function returns the lot size of the last closed position or -1. The selection of positions to be taken into account is defined by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If this parameter is set, the function will only consider positions of the specified instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL value means the current instrument.
  • mn - Position identifier, MagicNumber. The default value of -1 means any identifier.
//|  Версия   : 16.06.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает размер лота последней закрытой позиции или -1       |
double GetLotLastClosePos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  datetime o;
  double   l=-1;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              if (o<OrderCloseTime()) {
                o=OrderCloseTime();
                l=OrderLots();
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(l);
}

The ArrayMax() function.

This function returns the value of the maximum element of the array.

• x - The array of elements of type double, in which the maximum element by value is searched for.
//|  Версия   : 17.05.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает значение максимального элемента массива.            |
//|    x - массив значений числового ряда                                      |
double ArrayMax(double& x[]) {
  if (ArraySize(x)>0) return(x[ArrayMaximum(x)]);
  else {
    Print("ArrayMax(): Массив пуст!");
    return(0);
  }
}
Reason: