Only "Useful features from KimIV". - page 3

The GetIndexByTicket() function.

This function returns the index of the order or position by ticket. The more accurate selection of orders or positions to be searched is specified by external parameters:

• ti - Ticket order, position. The value of this parameter cannot be empty or zero.
  • sy - Name of market instrument. If you set this parameter, the function will consider only positions of the specified instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
  • op - Trade operation, order or position type. Valid values: OP_BUY, OP_SELL, OP_BUYLIMIT, OP_SELLLIMIT, OP_BUYSTOP, OP_SELLSTOP or -1. The default value of -1 means any position.
  • mn - Position identifier, MagicNumber. The default value of -1 means any identifier.
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Автор    : Ким Игорь В. aka KimIV,  http://www.kimiv.ru                   |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Версия   : 19.02.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает индекс ордера или позиции по тикету.                |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    ti - тикет ордера, позиции                                              |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента   (""   - любой символ,                   |
//|                                     NULL - текущий символ)                 |
//|    op - операция                   (-1   - любая позиция)                  |
//|    mn - MagicNumber                (-1   - любой магик)                    |
int GetIndexByTicket(int ti, string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  int i, k=OrdersTotal();

if (sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
  for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {
      if ((OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") && (op<0 || OrderType()==op)) {
        if ((mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn) && OrderTicket()==ti) return(i);
      }
    }
  }
  return(-1);
}

//|  Автор    : Ким Игорь В. aka KimIV,  http://www.kimiv.ru                   |
//|  Версия   : 10.05.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает корреляцию двух рядов.                              |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    x - массив значений первого ряда                                        |
//|    y - массив значений второго ряда                                        |
double Correlation(double& x[], double& y[]) {
  double co=0, sa=0, sb=0, sc=0, xs=0, ys=0;
  int    i, k=MathMin(ArraySize(x), ArraySize(y));

if (k>0) {
    for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
      xs+=x[i]; ys+=y[i];
    }
    xs/=k; ys/=k;
    for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
      sa+=(x[i]-xs)*(y[i]-ys);
      sb+=(x[i]-xs)*(x[i]-xs);
      sc+=(y[i]-ys)*(y[i]-ys);
    }
    sb=MathSqrt(sb*sc);
    if (sb!=0) co=sa/sb;
  }
  return(co);
}

GetIndexLastPos() function.

This function returns the index of the last open position or -1. A more accurate selection of positions to be checked is defined by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If we set this parameter, the function will consider only positions of the specified instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
  • op - Trade operation, position type. Valid values: OP_BUY, OP_SELL or -1. The default value -1 means any position.
  • mn - Position identifier, MagicNumber. Default value -1 means any identifier.
//|  Версия   : 19.02.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает индекс последней открытой позиции или -1            |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента   (""   - любой символ,                   |
//|                                     NULL - текущий символ)                 |
//|    op - операция                   (-1   - любая позиция)                  |
//|    mn - MagicNumber                (-1   - любой магик)                    |
int GetIndexLastPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  datetime o;
  int      i, k=OrdersTotal(), r=-1;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
      if (OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") {
        if (OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL) {
          if (op<0 || OrderType()==op) {
            if (mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn) {
              if (o<OrderOpenTime()) {
                o=OrderOpenTime();
                r=i;
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(r);
}

The GetLotLastPos() function.

This function returns the lot size of the last open position or -1. A more accurate selection of positions to be checked is defined by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If you set this parameter, the function will consider only positions of the specified instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
  • op - Trade operation, position type. Valid values: OP_BUY, OP_SELL or -1. The default value -1 means any position.
//|  Описание : Возвращает размер лота последней открытой позиции или -1       |
double GetLotLastPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  datetime o;
  double   l=-1;
  int      i, k=OrdersTotal();

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              if (o<OrderOpenTime()) {
                o=OrderOpenTime();
                l=OrderLots();
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(l);
}

GetMaxLotFromOpenPos() function.

This function returns the maximum lot size from the number of open positions. A more accurate selection of positions to be checked is specified by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If this parameter is set, the function will consider only positions of the specified symbol. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
//|  Описание : Возвращает максимальный размер лота из открытых позиций        |
double GetMaxLotFromOpenPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  double l=0;
  int    i, k=OrdersTotal();

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              if (l<OrderLots()) l=OrderLots();
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(l);
}

GetMinLotFromOpenPos() function.

This function returns the minimum lot size from the number of open positions. A more accurate selection of positions to be checked is specified by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If this parameter is set, the function will consider only positions of the specified symbol. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
//|  Описание : Возвращает минимальный размер лота из открытых позиций         |
double GetMinLotFromOpenPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  double l=0;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              if (l==0 || l>OrderLots()) l=OrderLots();
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(l);
}

The NumberOfPositions() function.

This function returns the number of positions currently open. A more accurate selection of counted positions is specified by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If this parameter is set, the function will consider only positions of the specified instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
//|  Описание : Возвращает количество позиций.                                 |
int NumberOfPositions(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  int i, k=OrdersTotal(), kp=0;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
            if (mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn) kp++;
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(kp);
}

GetProfitFromDateInCurrency() function.

This function returns the total profit in the currency of the positions closed since a certain date. More accurate selection of positions to be taken into account is specified using external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If you specify this parameter, the function will consider only positions of this instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
  • dt - Date and time in seconds since 1970. Default value - 0 means all positions available in history are taken into account.
//|  Описание : Возвращает суммарный профит в валюте депозита                  |
//|             закрытых с определённой даты позиций                           |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента             (""   - любой символ,         |
//|                                               NULL - текущий символ)       |
//|    op - операция                             (-1   - любая позиция)        |
//|    mn - MagicNumber                          (-1   - любой магик)          |
//|    dt - Дата и время в секундах с 1970 года  ( 0   - с начала истории)     |
double GetProfitFromDateInCurrency(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1, datetime dt=0)
{
  double p=0;
  int    i, k=OrdersHistoryTotal();

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) {
            if (dt<OrderCloseTime()) {
              p+=OrderProfit()+OrderCommission()+OrderSwap();
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(p);
}

GetProfitOpenPosInCurrency() function.

This function returns the total profit of the currently opened positions. Profit is returned in units of the deposit currency. More accurate selection of positions to be taken into account is specified using external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If you specify this parameter, the function will consider only positions of this instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
//|  Описание : Возвращает суммарный профит открытых позиций в валюте депозита |
double GetProfitOpenPosInCurrency(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  double p=0;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
            p+=OrderProfit()+OrderCommission()+OrderSwap();
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(p);
}

GetProfitOpenPosInPoint() function.

This function returns the total profit of the currently opened positions. The profit is returned in points. A more accurate selection of positions to be taken into account is specified by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If you specify this parameter, the function will only consider positions of this instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
//|  Описание : Возвращает суммарный профит открытых позиций в пунктах         |
int GetProfitOpenPosInPoint(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  double p;
  int    i, k=OrdersTotal(), pr=0;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
          p=MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_POINT);
          if (p==0) if (StringFind(OrderSymbol(), "JPY")<0) p=0.0001; else p=0.01;
          if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) {
            pr+=(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID)-OrderOpenPrice())/p;
          }
          if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) {
            pr+=(OrderOpenPrice()-MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_ASK))/p;
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(pr);
}

GetTicketLastPos() function.

This function returns the ticket of the last open position or -1. A more accurate selection of positions to be taken into account is specified by external parameters:

• sy - Name of market instrument. If you specify this parameter, the function will only consider positions of this instrument. The default value "" means any market instrument. NULL means the current instrument.
//|  Описание : Возвращает тикет последней открытой позиции или -1             |
int GetTicketLastPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  datetime o;
  int      i, k=OrdersTotal(), r=-1;

for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
              if (o<OrderOpenTime()) {
                o=OrderOpenTime();