The smartest thoughts about trading - page 6

joo:
Can you or anyone else present a scheme of how this mechanism works? Simply put: the market (the totality of all currencies{not pairs}), the broker (the collective image of the intermediary between the market and traders), the traders (all market participants who use the exchange of one currency for another in one way or another) - the three blocks of the scheme.

I am not interested )))) Moreover, I do not know a damn thing about it )))) I have a terminal, a chart and software gimmicks )))) Why cheat? ))) ))) The ultimate goal - to get a profit and put it on the plastic)))) That's it!!! )))

Igor Toshchakov

Nothing about a trader's experience, thinking, ability and success in other activities is a guarantee of success in the trading profession

I don't remember where I got the quote - I just liked it: "Poverty is a psychological phenomenon, not an economic one."

It's a lively thread, though.

fozi: It's a lively thread, though.
It's not "evening" yet. I just don't have the time right now. Thoughts to come ......

The price on the chart may be the lowest or highest on the interval from this second to infinity.

Мы не знаем пойдет ли цена на графике вниз или вверх. Единственное что мы знаем, это то, что цена пойдет вправо.

Quote from one trainer at a dealing centre.

C-4:

Quote from one trainer at a dealing centre.

Whether tomorrow will be warm or cold we don't know, but we do know it will be Thursday

C-4:

Quote from an instructor at a dealing centre.

You should not take up forex with such pessimism, for myself I have taken the axiom: price goes up first, then down

;)

C-4: A quote from an instructor at a dealing centre.
Is that his humour or is there some deep meaning in that phrase?
Reason: