The smartest thoughts about trading - page 7

dmmikl86:
I think it's worth taking all these axioms apart later. They are contradictory and ambiguous in themselves.

One of the smartest things I can think of in terms of trading is arbitrage. Put your own server in the same room as the stock exchange's and sit back and count your cabbage.

IgorM:

......, I've taken the axiom for myself: price goes up first, then down

;)

Do I count entering the market as the beginning when the price goes up,

or is it "then" when it is time to sell?

Price finishes going up first and then goes down )))

artikul:
Yep, Price finishes going up first and then ends up going down... (its movement).

coronel:
Yep, Price finishes going up first and then ends up going down... (its own movement).

Yeah )))) Everyone wants to know where price will go instead of seeing where it won't go anymore )))

artikul:

Yeah )))) Everybody wants to know where the price will go, instead of where it won't go ))))

There's something about it.

I always see on ticks when the price should wedge. Because there is no way for it to go up or down. It has got into the balance of trends. And it obediently jams!

I just need to figure out where it's going to go when it does...

:)

MetaDriver:

There's something about it.

I can always tell on the ticks when it's going to wedge. Because it's not going up or down. It's in the balance of trends. And it's fucking wedging!

I just need to know where it's going to go when it does...

:)

So easy - just one of the two sides)

artikul:

If you mean a falling knife, then I agree - you don't have to pick it up, it's better to wait and pick it up after making sure the knife has already fallen.

And on the subject - the price first timidly declares the change of intent, and then either realises it, or accepts the inevitability of what is happening. imho, of course.

coronel:

Is the entry into the market considered as the beginning when the price goes up,

or is it the "then" when it is time to sell?

As soon as you may enter the market, it is the beginning, and what is more interesting, you may not choose any indicators or strategies, but you enter the market, at the best price for the market, and time will show how good it is for your deposit)
Jingo:
So easy - just one of two directions)

As for artikul: alas, it is not easy, because the price goes in both directions simultaneously and only afterwards you can see on the history in which direction the price moved more intensively
Reason: