create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 31

Promised to release an article on mql5 today.

Yusuf, you... instead of writing pages at night, you should learn how to formulate formulas........... , otherwise Rashid has been working on your 19 formulas for three days, he can't find it in his head)

alsu:
Yusuf, you ... instead of writing pages at night, you should learn to make formulas........... , otherwise Rashid has been working on your 19 formulas for three days and can't figure it out.)

That's my weakness, I can't type them on a computer but I can only type them in Microsoft's interpretation of Exel.

Vinin:

Translate

This means that the above mentioned people, if they want, can actively participate in the process of robot's development, use the results of its work for their own purposes, actively give suggestions for improvement in the process of the development and exploitation of the robot, contribute to the opening of a paid website "Sultonov Robot", where volunteers could rent the robot with a part of the profit, develop a protected advanced software for this event (give your suggestions and comments openly, you can contact me in person or by e-mail yousufchodja@mail.ru )

yosuf:

This is my weakness, I can't type them on the computer, I can only type them in Microsoft's interpretation as in Exel.

You could have used the formula editor in Word and then exported the document to html - you would have got all the formulas as pictures in a complete set.

You know, we have a famous inventor on our forum Victor Artyukhov: he discovered the General Theory of Trading, invented the Digital Brain (he has two patents!), he was even shown on TV at a highly respected channel. You have a lot in common with him - his approach to the business, global view of things, communication style (he can't explain a damn thing either), even his ideas are somewhat similar - he also has a website where he sells a robot. Although your list of gratitude is painfully reminiscent of his "personal ban list":) but never mind... Be sure to chat when he was unbanned, I'm sure that the exchange of views will bring you a lot of useful thoughts!

alsu:

You could have used the formula editor in Word, and then exported the document to html - you would have got all the formulas as pictures in a complete set.

You know, we already have a famous inventor here on the forum, Viktor Artyukhov: he discovered the General Theory of Trading, invented the Digital Brain (he has two patents!), he was even shown on TV on a highly respected channel. You have a lot in common with him - his approach to the business, global view of things, communication style (he can't explain a damn thing either), even his ideas are somewhat similar - he even has a website where he sells a robot. Although your list of gratitude is painfully reminiscent of his "personal ban list":) but never mind... Be sure to chat when he was unbanned, I'm sure that the exchange of views will bring you a lot of useful thoughts!

I see your point, thanks for the advice.

yosuf:

Gentlemen! I want to make a fateful announcement for me to all forum participants who in one way or another have expressed their opinions on my person, discussed issues relating to my robot to participate actively in the development of the robot, now the time in Moscow 9.00, ie, all who have had time to visit my 2 posts, including the post "Creating a trading robot," the rest can only participate in the discussion, then no, how do you look at it?

I think it's not good to go to your main job - you may "miss the secrets of Forex" ;)

Mr. I do not understand one thing, why do not you want to show your mathematical calculations to the forum?

Your desire to publish an article and discuss what has not been published borders on spam .

I think that even in the form of a draft we can discuss where you have found a grain of truth, and where there may be self-deception - many of those present here have already "found the Grail", but nevertheless they are all still here on the forum, for the market is so universal that everything works and nothing works that has worked before, and the issue is not even about dealing centers or brokers, not about revealing secrets - this is just how the market works - it breaks dreams and forces to work and find something of its own

IgorM: Dear topicstarter, I do not understand one thing - why are you unwilling to show your mathematical calculations to the forum?

Your desire to publish an article and discuss the unpublished borders on spam.

I'm ready to do it!

IgorM:

I see that it is not good to go to your main job - you could "lose out with the secrets of Forex" ;)

Mr. I do not understand one thing, why do not you want to show your mathematical computations to the forum?

Your desire to publish an article and discuss what has not been published borders on spam .

I think that even in the form of a draft we can discuss where you have found a grain of truth, and where there may be self-deception - many of those present here have already "found the Grail", but nevertheless they are all still here on the forum, for the market is so universal that everything works and nothing works that has worked before, and the issue is not even about dealing centers or brokers, not about revealing secrets - this is just how the market works - it breaks dreams and forces to work and find something of its own

The article has already been omitted!

yosuf:

The article has already been op-duplicated!

Phew!

Reason: