create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 22

alsu:
The ideal would be to open a demo account, put the investment password and make bets according to the readings of your indicators. Then we'll eliminate the tweaks altogether and be able to see if you're right or wrong. I think that's what you should do.

So the topic of the top is about something else.

If the "programme" had been posted on Excel, there would have been fewer questions.

But it's just another PR for another "bb"...

;)

I would certainly prefer to discuss formulas.

So maybe the author of this thread could at least post the calculation formulas.

The links I used to download the Excel file were not available

Vinin:

I would certainly prefer to discuss formulas.

So maybe the author of this thread could at least post the calculation formulas.

The links I used to download the Excel file did not allow me to do so

There are a lot of formulas here, let's wait for the article to come out, even then I have to explain a lot to you in a personal "conversation", it's hard to discuss on the forum, you've seen everything yourself.

yosuf:

There are a lot of formulas here, let's wait for the article to come out, even then I have to explain a lot to you in a personal "conversation", it is difficult to discuss on the forum, you have seen everything yourself.
At least decide on the zero point. For a start

yosuf:

There are a lot of formulas here, let's wait for the article to come out, even then I have to explain a lot to you in a personal "conversation", it's hard to discuss on the forum, you have seen everything yourself.

you asked for help in writing an EA. I asked - "program" in Excel in VBA?

There was no response. But there were tabs and heated discussions.

So is there a need for translation?

But in Excel (even if there's no VBA and just a chain of formulas) it would be understandable without explanations.

I doubt that an article (if there is one) will clear up all the questions...

;)

Sorento:

You asked for help in writing an EA. I asked - "program" in Excel in VBA?

There was no response. But there were tablature and heated discussions.

So is there a need for translation?

And for Excel (even if there's no VBA and just a chain of formulas) it would be understandable without explanations.

I doubt that an article (if there is one) will answer all your questions...

;)

The article will not, of course, remove the questions, but will only create new ones.

Vinin:

Of course, the article will not remove questions, it will only create new ones.

Why, I have a feeling there won't be any questions left).

I'm afraid that the article will have to read about the exorcism of the Devil from forex... http://www.mathforum.ru/forum/read/1/28160

alsu:
Why, I have a feeling there won't be any questions left)

I am not touching the theory itself (I have a report, not an article).

I just want to try to make an indicator. I don't have enough formulas for that.

Vinin:

I'm not touching the theory itself (I have the report, not the article).

I just want to try to make an indicator. And the formulas themselves are not enough for that.

As far as I understand, there aren't any - just the author of the idea pulled the function he liked by the ears and adjusted its parameters to the market segment... Well, yes, a kind of regression model, but that doesn't mean it's "Universal". One look at the gamma distribution function is enough to understand that it cannot describe all possible processes.

The intrigue builds up...

Reshetov's gone - no nerds chickening out. There's no pig-saurus.

No new ideas either. That's what we're looking at in eighteen pages of tabloids.

;)

But alsu would tell me about his approximations by exponent decaying cosines - it would be very interesting for me.

I dabbled once myself...

Reason: