EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 778

seolink74:
I pull it out of my wide trousers...
No, it's just a balalaika. You want to look at 16,000 pps in two months. i wonder what's in the baggy pants, then? :)))

Fartowiy:
Let's sell or buy on what to raise money from :))) Where the price is, so am I
I don't know where you wrote about the strategy you use. I am just curious ... so to speak, I borrowed the experience of seniors ...

seolink74:
I pull it out of my wide trousers...

and if he's $10 a pop I know him when it comes to money jokes in the store. Respect.

Fartowiy:
Instead of giving signals to inexperienced people and bragging about it, you should show or explain your tactics.

Fartowiy:
It cannot be applied on a Metotrader. It is paid and coded. I would have posted it on the forum a long time ago: (((( I am not on Metatrader)))I have Broco Trader

Vlad72:
Instead of giving signals to inexperienced people and bragging about it, you should show or explain your tactics.
Very often even tactics don't help... Psychology often prevents you from working... Of course, it's better to give a fishing rod to a hungry man than a fish.

monstrochka:

take the same for MT4

seolink74:
Very often even tactics don't help... psychology often doesn't work... But yes... of course it's better to give a fishing rod to a hungry man than a fish

He's just panting. I really wasn't following any of his signals, because without understanding tactics there is no point in paying attention to it.

Vlad72:

take the same for MT4

Going after the white rabbit (arrow)? All these indicators... I don't trust them... are either inert... or redraws.

seolink74:
Have you written anywhere what strategy you use? I'm just curious ...so to speak, to learn from my elders...
My strategy is simple. I see an entrance, I go in. I don't think I'm going the wrong way. I have been studying the market for a long time and I do not know what to do with it. I select understandable pairs after technical analysis and choose entry points. He has already bought a house in Spain in one year. By the way, we haven't even washed it yet. I once explained and showed him. He's got a slightly different tactic. He's not an aggressive trader like me.
Reason: