[WARNING CLOSED] UmnickTrader Adaptive EA - page 28

sever30:
Am I correct in assuming that the advantage of your EA, over the others, is in the BEC test on a long time interval?

Apparently, yes. Only more correctly, a forward test.

Mathemat:

Where is the necessary negative feedback between the ph.p. and s.p. that gives a real synchronization mechanism?

Have you carried out its research, this feedback, - or it is only your ideas for the distant future?

if( resultTransaction > 0 ) {
     // последняя сделка прибыльная
     arrayProfit[currentIndex] = maxProfit;
     arrayLoss[currentIndex] = StopBase;
    }
    else
    if( resultTransaction < 0 ) {
     // последняя сделка убыточная
     arrayProfit[currentIndex] = StopBase;
     arrayLoss[currentIndex] = drawDown;
    }

// вычисляем лимиты и стопы
   sumProfit = 0.;
   sumLoss = 0.;
   for( i=0; i<SIZE_BUF; i++ ) {
    sumProfit = sumProfit+arrayProfit[i];
    sumLoss = sumLoss+arrayLoss[i];
   }
   limit = sumProfit/SIZE_BUF;
   stop = sumLoss/SIZE_BUF;

Other implementations are possible, but this one is fairly universal.

I don't know what you mean by "research". There have been hundreds of variants tried and tens of thousands of tests. Certainly not under MT, but under their platform.

LeoV:

I mean, can you somehow explain in more detail for those who don't understand what this eigenfunction is, how it is calculated or what it is based on?

An eigenfunction can be made up by anyone - it depends on imagination.

For example, they wanted and made a function like this:

buy, 20 pips target; sell, 50 pips target; buy, 70 pips target.

Then you code it.

But trading is only allowed during certain periods of time, for the second part of the algorithm - synchronization - to work:

bool NextBar()
{
 bool rt = false;
// double price = (Open[1]+High[1]+Low[1]+Close[1])/4;
 double price = (iOpen( NULL, timeframe, 1 )+iHigh( NULL, timeframe, 1 )+iLow( NULL, timeframe, 1 )+iClose( NULL, timeframe, 1 ))/4;
 if( MathAbs(price-pricePrev) >= StopBase ) {
  pricePrev = price;
  rt = true;
  if( IsOptimization() == false && IsTesting() == false )
   Print("NextBar ", price);
 }
 return(rt);
}

if( NextBar() == true ) {
  // разрешение на анализ при открытии следующей позиции
  if( GetCountOpenOrders( currentIdOrder ) == 0 ) {
   // открытых позиций нет - проверяем результат последней сделки

The thread remains in place. Victor, you are presented for a ban - for contempt of the forum.

I'm still kind of glad that the thread is finally back to being constructive, at least for a while.

The attention of the moderators on this thread remains unchanged. Artificially maintaining a thread in a topic is easy to spot and will be dealt with severely if detected.

Hhohholl, one more flooder post and you too will be presented with a ban, but for being incomprehensible.

VictorArt:

You can make up your own function - it depends on your imagination.

For example, they wanted and made a function like this:

buy, 20 pips target; sell, 50 pips target; buy, 70 pips target.

Then you code it.

But, you may only trade during certain periods of time, for the second part of the algorithm - synchronization - to work:

You've got a smart guy coding it himself, haven't you? Or do you?

Victor,

I did manage to read the program text thoroughly and thoughtfully...

There is a block in the code of the Expert Advisor, which is executed, among other things, under the condition

IsTesting() == false

This block has commands to open market positions. At the same time, there are commands to trade in the alternative block

if( NextBar() == true )

which does not depend on the presence/absence of the testing mode.

It is obvious that in this situation, the performance of the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester and on the account will be completely different. Anyone who wants to /risk/ may see this for themselves.

Question to you - ...?

//Everything is clear: There are no "functions", "theories" and other nonsense. There is a usual reversal algorithm, based on analysis of the results (one, haha) of the last deal with setting stops at the average level of profitability-loss over a certain period. In short, there is vanishingly little originality, even less sense, especially given my first comment. My conclusion is that your, Victor, OTT and the like are just a figment of sick fantasy. It's a depressing picture.

alsu: Obviously, in this case, the performance of the EA in the tester and on the account will be completely different.

Here we go......

alsu:

Victor,

I finally managed to thoroughly and thoughtfully read the program text...

In the code of my Expert Advisor, there is a block that is executed under the condition of

This block has commands for opening market positions. At the same time, there are commands to trade in the alternative block

which doesn't depend on the presence/absence of the testing mode.

It is quite obvious that in this situation, the work of the EA in the tester and on the account will be completely different. Anyone who wants to /risk/ may see this for himself.

Question to you - ...?

//Everything is clear: There are no "functions", "theories" and other nonsense. There is a usual reversal algorithm, based on analysis of the results (one, haha) of the last deal with setting stops at the average level of profitability-loss over a certain period. In short, there is vanishingly little originality, even less sense, especially given my first comment. My conclusion is that your, Victor, OTT and the like are just a figment of sick fantasy. It's a depressing picture.

Is this inscription:

"Warning! This source code is intended for use in the MT4 tester only, and not for real trading. For real trading you need special additional code that is not available here."

not readhere? :)

As for the usual reversal algorithm, first demonstrate a 9 year forward test of some mediocre EA of yours - that will be something to talk about.

Mathemat:

Victor, you're up for a ban - for disrespecting the forum.

Thanks, I'm used to being banned :)

Then you should ban yourself for the company, for "demagoguery" and "circus". And what I will not say is demagoguery and circus, never mind that the problem is not with me, but with your knowledge on the subject.

Mathemat:

How is your PAMM fundamentally different from the EA posted in kodobase?

The software platform. MT4 is used only as an executive subsystem, receives a trade command and executes it.

Tester, emulator and other - all our own.

On PAMM the entire technological process is implemented from the automatic creation of a new trading robot, to its disconnection in case of loss of effectiveness. Drawdown is mainly due to loss of efficiency of several robots. It is better to look in a branch of PAMM.