Creating a trading robot - page 3

The relationship looks like this: P=P0+Q0*HAMMARASP(t;n;m;1), where: P0-primary rate;Q0-maximum possible change;GAMMARASP should be understood as an integral function of Gamma distribution;t-time from the beginning of observation;n;m;-distribution parameters;1-sign of belonging to integral distribution. I am waiting for help from forum members to import data from MT4 forex trading platform to complete the creation of a real time prediction trading advisor on Excel and conversion to mgl4

Do I deserve such insults, let's work on substance, ask if you don't understand, I will answer

FLET I will answer all your questions: 1- I gave the dependence 2-simultaneously act 3 indicators s1,s2bs3, outputting 3 results in the form of 1 and -1, if the result of their addition is S=s1 + s2 + s3 = 3, surely enter the market with BUY, if S=-1, enter SELL, when -3

lasso:

That's why I wrote that I understood everything.
That's right...

The old (oh-so-very old) joke about the book of complaints.
The buyer: - I would like to shoot under the ear of the inventor with this child's baton!
Administration: - Your wish is granted. The blessed memory of the inventor will remain forever in our hearts...

yosuf:

The relationship looks like this: P=P0+Q0*GAMMARASP(t;n;m;1), where: P0-primary rate;Q0-maximum- possible change;GAMMARASP should be clear-integral function of the Gamma distribution;t-time from the beginning of observation;n;m;-distribution parameters;1-sign of membership in an integral distribution. I am waiting for help from forum members to import data from MT4 forex trading platform to complete the creation of a trading advisor, forecasting in real time on Excel and converting to mgl4

As far as I understand you this is the basis of the indicator ?

If three indicators are needed then there must be different inputs, where do they come from? statistically or are they selected?

No, the input data is the current rate values, and the three indicators, each separately analyzing this information gives its verdict, making independent of each other decisions, as I said, in the form of s1=1 or -1 s2=1 or -1: s3=1 or -1. If their summation results in 3, then reliably we enter BUY if -1, then SELL, in other cases AUT- out of market and so far we have never been mistaken. However, because of the huge inherent degree of reliability we may lose some profits, but then we will see what we can do, and maybe we should not go for unreliable and risky profits, especially in case of a robot trader. Yes, this function is the basis for all three indicators.

yosuf:
True, because of the huge, inherent degree of reliability we may lose some profits, but then let's see what we can do, and maybe we should not get involved with unreliable and risky profits, especially in the case of a robot trader. Yes, this feature is the basis of all three indicators.

)))

I think the author is trying to "turn upside down" notions of risk and reliability of the trading system. Seriously, if you get a completely flush system - there will be buyers who will buy this system for good money ;).

yosuf:
I make no secrets from anyone, I will post all the theoretical developments, believe me, they are unique. In honor of Russia educating me, I will try to help all the Russians. The Forex market will be enough for everybody. Let's show foreigners the high technology that they sometimes surprise us with

Uniqueness doesn't mean anything.

How can you be so sure?

Have you tried trading your TS on the real?

yosuf: The relationship looks like this: P=P0+Q0*GAMMARASP(t;n;m;1), where: P0-primary rate;Q0-maximum possible change;GAMMARASP-must be clear-integral function of Gamma distribution;t-time since start of observation;n;m;distribution parameters;1-sign of membership in an integral distribution.

Where did you get the gamma distribution from, Yusufhoja?

You don't often see terver functions explicitly in this forum.

Mathemat:

Where do you get your gamma distribution from, Yusufhoja?

You don't often see terver functions explicitly in this forum.

I recently read a similar one in a thesis. There was also forecasting.

Reason: