Creating a trading robot

In a nutshell, the idea is: as you enter (import) the data every minute (if you work on minutes), the program analyzes (I will give a pattern) the market for a possible BUY entry (all three indicators point to 1) or SELL (all three indicators point to -1) or useless entry, ie, fatt outside the market (at least one of the indicators has a different sign). Exit is also guided by the signs of these indicators (if the signs of all three indicators are inconsistent, immediately close the position and leave the market) I ask all developers to connect, I will provide ideological support, from you the software. I make no secrets from anyone, I will post all the theoretical developments, believe me, they are unique. In honor of Russia giving me an education I will try to help all Russians. The Forex market will be enough for everybody. Let's show foreigners the high technology that they sometimes surprise us with

What was all that talk about confidentiality of the algorithm for then? )

By a trading robot, I mean a trader who works without human intervention. How do you see it?

yosuf 27.01.2011 22:16

What's new? Where are the indicators you are referring to?

if you are not making secrets, where is everything ....? i don't know anything new, you may not know it right?

A robot is not a trader, but a machine operating according to a certain algorithm, and a trader is able to not only follow his own strategy but to analyze the market at such a level that it defies logic.

If the indicators are old and based on price filtration, then they are hardly new....

If the indicators are old and based on price filtering, it's unlikely that they are new.

lasso 28.01.2011 00:39
Just someone found something and changed his nickname (so that I am not to blame), he decided to work on his ideas ....

That's a pity Ips are not shown (of course, can be switched, but still) and who appears on the forum often (probably in another thread, have :-) )

It would be clear where someone is from and why (at least for me).

I say make the forum more transparent and fewer threads like this would appear.

yosuf:

In honour of Russia giving me an education, I will try to help all Russians. There is enough forex for everyone. Let's show foreigners the high tech that they sometimes surprise us with

Who do you think you are?

It reeks of racism and extremism, the topic should be deleted immediately.

lasso:

Am I missing something here?

Or do you want to fuck yourself?

The nickname lasso has been presented for a ban. Flooding, provocation, inappropriate and offensive behaviour.

FLET:

lasso 28.01.2011 00:39
someone just found something and registered under a different nickname (so that I am not implicated), he decided to work on his ideas .....

That's a pity Ips are not shown (of course, can be switched, but still) and who appears on the forum often (probably in another thread, have :-) )

It would be clear where someone is from and why (at least for me).

I say the forum needs to be more transparent, then such threads will diminish.

Do you have a white stats. IP? Maybe, maybe.

But everyone I know has a gray IP distributed by their ISP via DHCP. Reconnected to the internet and the address is already different.

And here on the forum, most (99%, I think) have grey addresses. What kind of ip-transparency is there?

===

I'm lying, though. A friend of mine has a stat. IP, and more than one. But he's a big I-typist, he needs it for some reason for his work. All mere mortals sit on the gray IP.

You can check: ipconfig, then reconnect, and ipconfig again. Compare the addresses.

Serj_Che:

Who do you think you are?

It smacks of racism and extremism, the topic should be deleted immediately.

Yeah, I must have a weak sense of smell - I do not smell racism, extremism or (I'm ashamed to say) the need for surgery.

By the way, I have not yet caught the heart of the matter: who does Yusufkhoja think he is... Getting old.

Svinozavr 28.01.2011 01:15

I think I'm not going to tell you anything new but just a reminder, yes there may be other ipses BUT

there's a thing called a mask and it gives you other ipses.... and at small intervals they are repeated

i was talking about the proxy server (about spoofing...)

Svinozavr: Reconnected to the internet and the address is different.
There is a "lease term" parameter, the ISP rules, though.
Reason: