Warning! Your topic will definitely be deleted if... - page 12

f.t.:

P.S. By the way, I got two bans: the first - honestly "earned". when his term expired - I again was able to log on. the forum "did not crap," did not write anything and a couple of days ago - again ban. I do not understand what's going on, tried to figure out what it is - all kept quiet. the next day after the new ban, delete my topic. causal connections and motives I think are quite obvious ;) or am I wrong again and again that someone is accusing?

I don't get it, are you Lasso?

sanyooooook:

i.e. Rosh, a regular visitor here, you seemed to be chatting with Rosh at the beginning, i just didn't look any further.

again about my personality.........

I wrote about the fact that there was my thread, it was a set of information with comments, screenshots, source code proving my point of view. but it did not like the owners of the forum. i got banned, the topic moved deep into the forum where it rarely gets anyone and now decided that no one would notice that it was gone. to "not notice" me - i got banned in advance. It's a technique of inconspicuous removal of undesirable information. Dear admins - correct me if I'm wrong.

sever30:
I don't understand, are you Lasso?
Well look in the google cache who wrote the topic ;)

f.t.:
well look in the google cache to see who authored the topic ;)
Got it. Hi. Always read you with interest and hopefully will...

f.t.:

Again the talk about my personality begins...

Dear unfamiliar user! Commentators here have already pointed out that the reasons for everything going on are stubbornly going against the tide. The forum has been made aware of the alternative point of view on tics, who understands, conclusions have been drawn. No one is going to redesign the four from scratch, so waving a red rag has led to a logical outcome. Every boss reacts as he/she knows how, fair or not, it is impossible to argue from the bottom. I had 12 reprimands during 3 years of work as a foreman because no components were delivered to the workshop from another plant and the products were not shipped without them.
At one point I thought you could see where the red line was, apparently I was wrong.
But another person with a different nickname should not repeat old mistakes.
Welcome, f.t., glad to see a new user on the old forum.

granit77:
Dear unfamiliar user!
Welcome, f.t., glad to see a new user on the old forum.

everything would be easier if you communicated with fellow users at least in the line of duty. you have in your personal communication hangs my question about both the ban and the deleted thread. it was asked BEFORE i came here under that nickname. Before that, I asked Roosh. You could have at least clerically said, "I do not know, wait, I will let you know". both you and he kept silent. what should I do? politely bowing and leaving the forum forever? ehhhhhh....

the reasons for everything happening in the stubborn movement against the tide

that was the reason for the topic? maybe it should be explicitly stated in the rules of the forum? :))

There is such a behaviour in wildlife - buffalo, bison and other ungulates "silently" trample calves to death if they bleat a lot for no reason. But those calves, who bleat "purposely and on purpose" (the reasons may be different - indigestion, horse catfish bite on the arse, seeing a predator in the distance, etc.) are pushed to the middle of the herd and protected.

One has to wonder why this happens....

joo:

It's worth wondering why this is happening....

Andrew, look at the name of THIS thread, look at what I write in it and what you write.

All the buffoons pouncing on me here don't give a damn about the fact that advertisements for the grail tester dcsend appear online and on the forum. topics about it are silently nailed down instead of giving an explanation of the divorce (I detailed in that thread how you can tell such "experts" apart). But no! We do not care that people are being tricked, that the site site seller counter of defrauded customers is slowly growing, that his claim to arbitration webmoney hangs. We are clever ones and we know everything. Fools let them pay money for being tricked, and we will not teach them to recognize fakes, we better teach the "calf" who decided to take ill .....

Good luck to you gentlemen in your life journey as teachers!

f.t.:

Andrew, look at the name of THIS thread, see what I write in it and what you write.

I just wrote on the subject. And the topic is called: "Attention! Your topic will definitely be deleted if...".

Funny, but I realized only after TheXpert's post that your current nickname is two letters of the previous one - I recognized you just from the text.

f.t.:

The same goes for deleting a thread: the thread should remain and the caption under it should say "deleted for this reason". Again, for educational purposes and so that links on third-party resources do not point to 404.

Your topic "about tics" has been deleted after it was linked from MQL5 forum. Just a few days ago.

There was a discussion about another tester grail-pipsator written for MT5, but it is losing on MT4. They started speaking about the generation of terminal ticks.

And after the reference to your screenshots from the first post (where MT4 generator's ticks were compared with the real quotes) was given - the administration did not like it - and the topic was nailed right away... Although it existed before.

Tick generation is a very difficult topic for MQ, salt to the wound. It's the terniks - which you can't talk about.

Reason: