[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 413

Good day ! If anyone can help ! https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8788 this is what i would like to have only the settings for the averages. there was also a stochastic magdi rsi --------- and there were settings for each indicator.and stoplos and

and take profit. and if someone could put in the difference between the averages. thanks in advance. and here's another one
http://try2trade.com/2010/08/06/adviser-trend_of_emas/и again ask to have a setting for all averages and all indicators. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been struggling with this for a month now and the mess I made --------- is very bad

eduard9898:

Hello ! I am looking for an EA that works on 4 crossovers of averages (a signal is a crossover of 3 averages on the fourth example 13 55 77 crossover 144) and the filter is a stochastic Magdi or something else.

Too many similar questions in different threads. This is spam - the penalty is usually a one week ban.

Thank you! Got it!

I am trying to learn programming by myself. I have read a few times but still do not understand many things:

If I have attached an EA to a chart with the first tick it will fix the Ask price and then in the process of trading as soon as the price goes up by, say, 10% (it is not possible, it is figurative) the EA should notify a trader with the message "The price went up by 10%" The code can be sent to sectorblok@rambler.ru Thank you.

Good afternoon, could you please tell me how to set my own chart window as default .

That is, when I run "Strategy Tester" or open a chart from the "Market Watch" icon, I want the chart to open in the format of my template .

Thank you in advance.

flintz:

Good afternoon, could you please tell me how to set my own chart window as default .

That is, when I run the "Strategy Tester" or open a chart from the "Market Watch" icon, I want the chart to open in the format of my template.

Thanks in advance.

You may drag and drop as many indicators as you wish on the chart.

Then right-click on the chart and save the template.

Right-click on the saved template and restart the tester.

flintz:

That is, when I run "Strategy Tester" or open a chart from the "Market Watch" icon, I want the chart to open in the format of my template .

Thank you in advance.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853/page2#463027

Good day . I could not find information on how to calculate double iCustom() using calculated iMA or iMACD values in a custom indicator

the function double iMAOnArray( double array[], int total, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int shift) .

if there is another method, please advise .

The advisor will not close an order on time if there is another order on the symbol opened at an earlier time than the advisor's own order.
order. If someone else's order is open later or if there are no other orders, the OrderClose function works correctly. Please advise where the error is

//---- закрытие позиции

OrderSelect(0, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
if (OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber)
if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
if ( iTime(Symbol(),0,0) >= OrderOpenTime()+SecondsClose )
if (OrderType() == OP_BUY)
OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits),Slippage, DodgerBlue); 
else 
OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits),Slippage, Yellow); 

How to output a beep in an indicator from the following expression:

if (num1 == 9) {
ObjectCreate(""+i, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[i+1],High[i+1]+10*Point );
ObjectSetText(""+i, ""+DoubleToStr(num1,0), 16, "Arial", RoyalBlue);

}

If you can be more detailed than "You can use OBJ_SICICOCI and look up the details in the MQL4 documentation, it's all there!"

Reason: