[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 241

daytrader19:

Very, very, very much please help. For an experienced programmer to write a couple of lines of code is a piece of cake, but for me it is an extremely difficult task.

Question: how do you put this "after" in the code? If possible, please show me an example of my code.
Please help me very much. I'm already exhausted with these trading criteria.

On the subject of "no big deal" - if you yourself are not familiar with the subject, do not judge the "case ".Respect yourself and your fellow forum members, don't ask questions like that again,

Otherwise, go straight to hell.

polsvv:
Everything works perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!
Get in touch... :)

Good afternoon all ! Please tell me what is wrong or needs to be done ? After optimisation, I click on the open "Optimisation results" in the strategy tester, then in the window that pops up I click on "copy all". Then I open Excel and paste there. But.... instead of small "Profit" values (somewhere between 0 and 10) I get values up to 40000. In other words, values within these limits of profit are transmitted incorrectly. The same is true for "Drawdown". Larger values are transmitted without distortion. How to correct it ?

The MQL4 documentation reads:

The Minute() function returns the current minute (0,1,2,...59) of the last known server time at program start (this value does not change during program execution ).

We make an EA with only one Comment(Minute() line in the start() function, place it on the chart and observe that the value of minutes changes every minute.

The question is: What did the developers mean when they wrote that the value does not change at runtime? Anyone have any ideas?

FxRoller:

Hence the question: What did the developers mean when they wrote that this value does not change at runtime? What are your thoughts?

Is there nothing else to talk about?

do you have some difficulty finding out "what time it is" that you don't understand?

FxRoller:

Minute() changes every minute.

What did the developers mean when they wrote that this value does not change at runtime?

The program is not meant as a terminal, but as an indicator/script/advisor. the start() function is used to start the program.

Good day to all! Can you please tell me how to calculate a non-integer spread in the tester, such as 2.4. Thanks in advance =)

VeyRON123:
Good day to all! Can you please tell me how to calculate a non-integer spread in the tester, for example 2.4. Thanks in advance =)

You don't have to count. You can get a ready-made one:

double spread = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD); 

VeyRON123:
Please tell me how to calculate a non-whole spread in the tester, e.g. 2.4.

Spread is the number of commission points and the number is by definition an integer.

a pip is the minimum step of price change, if you see "2.4 pips", it means a typical pip which equals one 10,000th of a Euro (0.0001),

while those who propose point 2.4 - the minimum price change is equal to one 100-thousandth (.00001), i.e., in the terminal (in the tester, in particular), the spread is 24.

Please help a newbie. I have made an Expert Advisor that uses iSAR() and Close() functions and displays their current values. When an Expert Advisor works the values of the Close function correspond to the price chart, but the values of iSAR are not the same and do not change on an interval of 10 candles or more. I have looked at the codes of Parabolic indicators (technical and custom), the iSAR function is in the comments. Can you tell me what to do to make iSAR work properly. Thank you.
Reason: