[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 236

eddy:
How do you make an int into a string?

Declare a string variable and assign to it the value that lies in the int variable - an implicit conversion will take place. Then specify the string variable as a function parameter.

Alas, there is no IntToStr function in the language. If in doubt, make a DLL.

eddy:
How do I turn an int into a string, other than to write string text=int_peremennaya
ObjectSetText(name,DoubleToStr(buf1[i]/buf2[i]*100,0),6,"Arial",C'0,33,0');

Good afternoon!

Here's a question: I have the source code of an EA, but I'm not good at programming (except for a little HTML, but that doesn't count). The Expert Advisor works in such a way, that it opens a position with lot "X" and closes it when the price rises by "N1" pips. If the price starts to fall and goes downwards by "N2" pips, a second position is opened with "Y" lot. And so on. N1 and N2 are fixed values.

So, I want to change this figure N2 for every following position (N3, N4, N5...). And if it's possible, then let's move these values in the EA settings. Which commands are responsible for that? Please advise how to find them in the code, so as not to learn the entire language? Maybe some simple example...

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Hello!

Can you please tell me if it is possible to implement tags?

sansansan:

I have the source code for an EA, but I have no programming skills...

I don't think you can do it, although it is possible. Learn the language or ask someone. And do not duplicate posts, you will be punished.

pyatka__ASD:
Can you tell me please, I can't find it, is it possible to implement labels?
If you mean tags in the meta-editor code for quick transition, then Ctrl-F2 (set the tag at the current cursor position ), F2 (jump to the tag).

granit77:
If you mean tags in the meta-editor code for quick jump, Ctrl-F2 (set the tag at the current cursor position), F2 (jump to the tag).

Holy crap!!! Victor! Where have you been before... :)))))))

It was getting to the point of idiocy - instead of the label I wrote some crap like ykvnekngro and when I needed to return to the label, I compiled it and went to this error in the code. :(((((

Give me gun..., shotgun..., assault rifle... no... better an anti-aircraft gun!!!

artmedia70:

Holy crap!!! Victor! Where have you been before... :)))))))

It was getting to the point of idiocy - instead of the label I wrote some crap like ykvnekngro and when I needed to return to the label, I compiled it and went to this error in the code. :(((((

Give me a gun..., a shotgun..., an assault rifle... no... better an anti-aircraft gun!!!

Here I am thinking, so many clever heads, and all on their own. What would you have from seven bottles)))

Galion:

Here I am thinking, so many clever heads, and all on their own. What do you want from seven bottles?))
Seven bottles is just for rinsing your throat in the morning... We use a crowbar instead of a toothpick...

artmedia70:
Seven bottles is just for rinsing your throat in the morning... We use a crowbar instead of a toothpick...

Sorry about the toothpicks. I didn't get that... Never mind))) And the seven bottles... I meant teamwork. It's rare.
Reason: