[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 109

Installed MT4 deleted all tabs, opened new ones. Closed MT4. Reopened, old default tabs are loaded again. Ran through all MT4 can not find how to remove this shit. Maybe someone has faced?

eddy:
You can keep the dollar for yourself :D
Here! Take it, please. Thank you!
Files:

Sayod:
Please advise how to make an EA perform all the action exactly the opposite? I would be eternally grateful for your advice and $ 1 for your wallet, thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if it's better to trade with this kind of mocar))

VOLDEMAR:
Hi !!! Guys can't seem to solve the problem ...
The idea is this
here is my code block

but orders get in the way
my goal is to make my EA work only with those orders on charts, which it attached to...
Please help me for a second week ..........

Let's look at the selection of the required order in the function which returns the profit of the last open order in pips:

//жжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж
int GetProfitLastPosInPoint(string sy, int op, int mn) 
//жжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж
{
   datetime t;
   int      i, pr=0, k=OrdersTotal();
   double   pt=MarketInfo(sy, MODE_POINT);

if (sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
   for (i=0; i<k; i++) 
      {
         if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS)) continue;
         if (OrderSymbol()!=sy)              continue;
         if (OrderType()!=op)                continue;
         if (OrderMagicNumber()!=mn)         continue;

if (t<OrderOpenTime())              t=OrderOpenTime();
         if (op==OP_BUY)         pr=(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID)-OrderOpenPrice())/pt;
         else if (op==OP_SELL)   pr=(OrderOpenPrice()-MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_ASK))/pt;
      }
   return(pr);
}

When the function is called, the required symbol (sy), the required order type (op) and the magic number (mn) are passed to it. If zero is passed as the sy parameter, the current chart symbol is selected:

if (sy=="0") sy=Symbol();

then we check whether any order has been selected and, if so, we check the passed symbol; if it is not equal to the one passed to the function, we proceed to the next iteration of the terminal's order enumeration cycle. If it is the symbol we need, then we check if its type matches that passed to the function and, if it does, we check the magic number passed to the function. Then we proceed with the necessary order: check if it is the latest open order and calculate its profit.

To understand the principle of order selection, we should understand this block of code of the function:

if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS)) continue;
if (OrderSymbol()!=sy)              continue;
if (OrderType()!=op)                continue;
if (OrderMagicNumber()!=mn)         continue;

It's simple...

Good morning !

The GBP/USD trade in online mode on demo did not open - error 131. Please advise what error 131 means - "Incorrect volume", "Error in volume granulation. You need to stop all trading attempts and change program logic" ? A search for similar already on the site did not find it. What is this error ? Is the volume ticks in a one minute candlestick or what ? And how to correct this error ?

volshebnik:

Good morning !

The on-line trade on the demo did not open - error 131. Please advise what error 131 means - "Incorrect volume", "error in volume granulation. It is necessary to stop all trading attempts and change program logic" ? Search for similar already not working on site. What is this error ? Is the volume ticks in a one minute candlestick or something ? And how to correct this error ?

We are talking about the volume of the lot. for example, the minimum lot is 0.1, but the trade opens with 0.01 lot.

abolk:

We are talking about the lot size. e.g. the minimum lot is 0.1 and the trade is opened with 0.01 lot.
Thank you very much !

volshebnik:
Please tell me what error 131 - "Incorrect volume" means...
...No similar search on the website already found...
It can't be! The site is full of information on this problem. Do a google search for "error 131" site:mql4.com
http://www.google.ru/search?as_sitesearch=mql4.com&as_q=%22%EE%F8%E8%E1%EA%E0+131%22
More than thirty meaningful answers.

Sayod , I think so.

do you know how to check in a tester?

Files:

artmedia70:

Let's look at the selection of the required order in the function which returns the profit of the last open order in pips:

When the function is called, the required symbol (sy), the required order type (op) and the magic number (mn) are passed to it. If zero is passed as the sy parameter, the current chart symbol is selected:

then we check whether any order has been selected and, if so, we check the passed symbol; if it is not equal to the one passed to the function, we proceed to the next iteration of the terminal's order enumeration cycle. If it is the symbol we need, then we check if its type matches that passed to the function and, if it does, we check the magic number passed to the function. Then we proceed with the necessary order: check if it is the latest open order and calculate its profit.

To understand the principle of order selection, we should understand this block of code of the function:

It is simple...

if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS)) continue;  не могу понять что значит  !  перед ордер селект и сонтинуе для каких целей в справочнике толком ничего не написано 
Reason: