[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 101

alsu:

Just for the record, when you import via data sources, there is also a delimiter button

I saw it, changed it, but until I changed it in the regional settings, there was no response, that's why I asked for help. I didn't even think that the regional settings could have an effect on it.

mihanik79:
Does anyone know how to put a terminal on a MacBook?
virtual box will help you

asv:

Can you tell me, please, here.

the return operator will stop the execution of what function, void ?

The reference is a little unclear.

void, int, double, etc. - is not a function, but the type of value returned by the function. First learn how functions are defined from the same help, and then go on. Otherwise, the help will be incomprehensible a lot.

Sergey_Rogozin:

I realise there's something missing here, but I don't understand what...

Where should I put N?

Goal: Decompose, for example, N=258 into y=200, i=50, j=8. Or N=49 decompose into y=0, i=40, j=9.

It can be simpler if you use the remainder of the division.

Vinin:

It may be simpler if we use the remainder of the division.

It might be easier. But how?

It's not the method I need, but the result, i.e. I need to assign hundreds, tens and ones to Param1, Param2, Param3 respectively.

Sergey_Rogozin:

It might be easier. But how?

It's not the method I need, but the result, i.e. assign Param1, Param2, Param3 parameters to hundreds, tens, ones, respectively.

Approximately like this

void Pass(int & Pas[], int N) {  
   int tmp1=N;
   int i=0;
   ArrayResize(Pas, 16);
   while (tmp1>0) {
      Pas[i]=tmp1%10;
      tmp1/=10;
      i++;
   }
   ArrayResize(Pas, i-1);
} 

In the array we get the number of units, tens, hundreds and so on

Vinin:

It looks like this

In the array we get numbers, ones, tens, hundreds and so on

It looks nice, but it's not so easy for me to read the code. I will try to get to the bottom of what is written.

Thank you.

Guys, take a look at my question... (со середины 99 страницы)

sergeev:

This variant is not intended for real life, but only for the tester.

----------

In total, you need Time[], OrderSelect(), OrderType(), OrderCloseTime().

Thank you very much for your hint, I will definitely try this variant.

But the phrase "this is not for real trading, only for tester" strangled me. I don't understand it. The program that is working in the tester should logically place orders for real trading too. How should the program for a real account differ from a tester?

Answer please, thanks in advance.

robot:
Question???

I opened a pending order -

Ticket = OrderSend(...,OP_SELLSTOP,...,TP,SL);

If(Ticket>0)

{ everything is ok, wait for the pending order to be executed, if it is executed then everything is ok}

else

{wait for the next bar to CLOSE and if the order does not open, forcefully close it with OrderDelite();}

help with code

"wait for pending order to execute"

"wait for the next bar to CLOSE and if the order has not opened, close it forcibly with OrderDelite();"

Note - in your code, "If(Ticket>0)" means "the OrderSend command worked without errors" and "else" is "an error occurred while executing OrderSend and the order was not placed". Is this the logic you mean?
Reason: