taking the help of the hall) - page 9

If there are two clouds in the sky, three cows graze in a field and a train of five cars passes by, it does not mean that the number of cars of the train is determined by the number of clouds in the sky and cows grazing in the field. Getting the right answer with the GA does not mean the solution. If someone believes in something, there's nothing you can do about it, everyone has their own religion.

TheXpert:
It will work. But will it be more effective? Every algorithm has its own scope.

Who's arguing? And two or three numbers can be searched in your head, you don't even need to write a program to do it. We are talking about huge search spaces.

About a year ago, I encountered a GA-based project that could solve optimization problems for truss structures of very complex shapes.

The future is in evolutionary algorithms. As soon as ways of building material on preliminarily created forms are discovered there will be engines with efficiency close to 99,9%, aircrafts will float in the sky on gravity engines, we will eat meat grown on seedbeds, people will stop getting sick because combinations of ideal human chromosomes will be picked up, people will stop dying and stop multiplying.

Then I don't know what will happen. :)

vitali_yv:
Strictly speaking, it is not solved, because all the values are not found. The numbers on my paper you did not guess) But the given results are enough for me.
Write the missing part of the algorithm I mentioned and post the code. The source code of the algorithm is open.

Integer:
If there are two clouds in the sky, three cows graze in a field and a five-car train passes by, it does not mean that the number of cars in the train is determined by the number of clouds in the sky and cows grazing in the field. Getting the answer right in the GA is not the solution. If someone believes in something, it can't be helped, everyone has their own religion.

Of course, the result is random. The algorithm is based on a random search, it has a CLO. The funny thing, however, is that an algorithm based on random search does not produce random results at all, time after time after time.

Well, I'm not imposing, use overkill. After all, you need something to load the computer's constantly idle capacity with...

joo:

The funny thing, however, is that an algorithm based on a random search yields no random results at all, time after time after time.

This is because there are many correct choices. If the numbers are such that there is only one correct option, the GA will not find it, or only randomly encounter it.

Integer:

Because there are many correct choices. If the numbers are such that there is only one correct option, the GA will not find it, or only randomly encounter it.

Do you have an algorithm that allows you to solve arbitrary problems in an analytical way?

Give an example of a problem with only one variant of solution. Let's make fun of the algorithm.

joo:

1. Do you have an algorithm that allows you to solve arbitrary problems in an analytical way?

2. Give an example of a problem with only one variant of solution. Let's make fun of the algorithm.

1. No.

2. I have to think about it. Some other time.

Integer:

1. No.

I recommend a book like this to read - Penrose R. The New Mind of the King. About computers, thinking and the laws of physics. Very informative, about problems that cannot be solved in principle, about thinking, about Tureng's machine and many other interesting things.

Integer:

2. I have to think about it. Some other time.

All righty then.

I will bring some clarity to the solution of this problem, here are the values a,b,c,d..., because you really cannot tell by the number of clouds how many carriages are in a train)))

values of a,c,d... with the same H, it is possible that there may be different these variations also need to be found.
Reason: