WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 10

paukas:
HIDDEN:
....Но т.к. инвесторы тоже не дураки....
Вы вправду так думаете?

I agree. There is even evidence of this. The man on the flush raised 170 investors. About 2.5 million. How that happened is a mystery to me. ))))

sergeev:
practically an aphorism.
If you have no risks, you earn, i.e. you are guaranteed to earn everything you need without the risk of losing anything.
If the risks are great, you will ultimately earn very little, as you will sell out because of the risk.

Well, if you look at it this way - then I agree ))))

LeoV:

I agree. There is even evidence of this. The man on the flush raised 170 investors. About 2.5 million. How that happened is a mystery to me. ))))

Yeah. That's sad. The digital brain in action.

sergeev:

Yeah. That's sad. The digital brain in action.

There's no brain in there. He doesn't know the basics.

sergeev: Yeah. That's too bad. Digital brain in action.

paukas : There is no brain there. He does not know the basics.

So you have to wonder whether the investors are stupid or not.

LeoV:

So you have to wonder - are investors stupid or not?

Think about it, who can claim to need equity going continuously upwards at a 45 degree angle?

And that a month closed at zero is a bad trade, there should be no such thing. :)))

IgorM:
page one:

Highly intellectual as always.

As for the subject: the grail can only exist if MTS KNOWS WHEN it needs to exit the market, that is, the source of news that pushes the market and the source of data on the total volume of orders in the market should have such a system

Well, I would recommend the topic topic starter to create another topic: how does Forex work or what is the market, and maybe it will clarify something, and I will insert my "bent cents".

Mm-hmm. Very nice. There was a toast, actually.

But why do you need it so obscure? )))\

paukas:

There is no other way around it. Either low-risk and high-yield or risky and low-yield.

Counter-example:

] p is the probability of making a profit, q=1-p is the probability of making a loss (a measure of risk),
r - change of balance for 1 operation (for simplicity, it is a constant)

E(r)=p*r-q*r - MO of profit

1. p=0.75, r=1 --> E(r)=0.5
2. p=0.75, r=2 --> E(r)=1
3. p=0.25, r=1 --> E(r)=-0.5
4. p=0.25, r=2 --> E(r)=-1

5. p=0.5, r=1 --> E(r)=0
6. p=0.5, r=2 --> E(r)=0

"The lower the risk, the greater the profit. " is not true.

i think there is no point in inventing neither profit systems nor trading systems in general ( pools where the opponent moves the pocket )...The grail is possible ( if it's possible ) only with stable trading conditions !!! For absolutely any profitable system the trading conditions will be changed not in its favor ... and obligatory!!! (DTs change them at their whim, not following trader's interests)

so i think there is no point in inventing profitable systems or trading forex in general (billiards where the opponent moves the pocket)... the grail is possible (if at all) only in stable trading conditions!

i can well imagine what would be the end of a card game if one of the two guys decided to change the rules...!!

atik:
Graal is possible only with stable trading conditions !!! on absolutely any profitable system will be changed trading conditions not in its favor ... and obligatory!!! (DTs change them at their whim, not following trader's interests)

Fame is up to its old tricks again? You still dream of finding a broker without commission? How can I explain - the market is a place where everyone considers it his duty to take the money from the other, who is at the very top and how he moves the price - even the DC does not know, at most the DC can know where the price was two seconds before you and give you requotes, and your job as a trader to be ready for such a war - on two fronts

SZZY: Hello to Pig-saurus and his fridges! )))

Reason: