What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 22

this is the right way to go

Money==Knowledge/Time

wherefore it follows

Money*Time == const

NTH:

OK. And how is 'time' set here, only in the form of chronometry. That is, the measurement of the earth's movement around its axis. This is what the human tribe means by the term.
Well yes the measuring device is reactions, events. (The train from point A to point B takes so many hours).

Tantrik:

Space and time are the mind's work without them.

Space is even more heady :) no measuring, no touching, no comparing...

Abzasc:
Space is an even bigger headache :) no measuring, no touching, no comparing...
What makes man different from animals is that he is intelligent. What is meant by intelligent - he realizes himself in space, time, he knows that he will certainly die, he builds logical chains, accumulates knowledge. ()

Tantrik:
Well, what makes man different from animals is that he is intelligent. And what it means to be intelligent - he is aware of himself in space and time, he knows that he is bound to die, he builds logical chains and accumulates knowledge. ()
It's all clear. I mean space in general. Which is in infinity.

sergeev:

this is more correct.

Money==Knowledge/Time

wherefore it follows

Money*Time == const

Let's do it as it is right, as it is true. Gravity is right for everyone.

Time spent (day-month-year) goes> into knowledge, knowledge when time is spent (day-month-year) goes> into money. For example: You learn a profession and work (apply knowledge) and earn money.

Money through knowledge (without time spent or a small amount of it) passes into time. For example: Earn money (i.e. they are) - bought products (you know what and how), paid utilities (you know how to do it), etc. A week does not have to go to the shop, a month to pay utility bills.

Where "time (day-monthyyear)" - these are pieces of time measured by a timekeeper. The "for example" may be different, but the principle is the same.

Is there any ignorance in this chain (something I don't see, I don't understand correctly)?

Abzasc:
It's all understandable. I'm talking about space in general. Which is in infinity.

I would like to ask you to explain how you imagine infinity.

The concept of time only makes sense if there is substance. Time is not an abstract or constant value - it is relative and
dependent on the observer.

Abzasc:
It's all understandable. I'm talking about space in general. Which is in infinity.

In a deeper sense, it simply exists (lives) according to its own principles. Bring timekeeping in there and there will be time.

NTH:

On a deeper level, it simply is (lives) according to its own principles. Bring the timekeeping in there and there will be time.

Only why timekeeping. Everyone has his own time. And it is difficult to compare it (everyone's time) with another (another person's time).
Reason: