Stops - page 18

Svinozavr:
Stops as a takeaway? Not as a take, of course, but as a way of trimming the trend.
Well, Sergei, show me. I've never seen one...
And now about the trimming ;))))

paukas:
And now about circumcision ;))))
Mm-hmm. Just in time. It's a holiday. "The circumcision of the Lord"...

Ahh, now I get it. But let me warn you both - be careful not to grab too much, or what to brag about later? :о)

PS:

There are two Jews sitting in the toilet. One asks the other:
- Do you think what we're doing now is mental work or physical work?
- I think it's mental.
- Why?

- If it was a physical one, we'd have hired someone.

That's great. That's funny.

But going back... Show me a TS where the stop is a profit.

Now I stick to the following ideology: stop triggering is a condition for closing profitable positions to liquidate a drawdown of balance simultaneously with an aggressive pouring in the direction of the trend, order modification is a condition for placing a pending order in the opposite direction ))))

Files:

Svinozavr:

That's great. That's funny.

But going back... Show me a TS where the stop is a profit.

That's what you wrote about :o) I wrote about my application of stops. Read it more carefully.

artikul:

Now I stick to the following ideology: stop triggering is a condition for closing profitable positions to liquidate a drawdown of balance simultaneously with an aggressive pouring in the direction of the trend, order modification is a condition for placing a pending order in the opposite direction ))))

the trend is right

Farnsworth:
That's what you wrote about :o) I wrote about my application of stops. Read it carefully.

Digging deeper...

Serge! Do you need it? I'll find it - it'll be inconvenient later... Or not! I won't. I'll take your word for it. A quirk, though...

sever30:
the trend is right

And on the flat - balance and equity are intertwined in a pigtail, until the momentum starts)))

artikul:

And on a flat, balance and equity are woven into a pigtail until the momentum starts)))

The flop is up, the flat is pigtail, so when does it go down?
Reason: