What to do with the grail? - page 3

sanyooooook:

1. not minutes, ticks.

2. I am aware, and I can already see that they won't let me withdraw the dough.

I think one bank, which ends in 24, was about to host an MT5 server.

If you want a serious broker that doesn't care about bips. otherwise, register a hundred accounts with a hundred brokerage companies and open transactions by circle in all a hundred)))) hopefully, they won't get pinched)))).

IgorM:

American DCs are harder to deal with - they don't allow much access from a Runet IP

The valiant rounet users hack the pindos servers, and they start to pay back the money themselves))))))

sanyooooook:

I found it, but now I don't know what to do with it. )

Open a branch called "Toys from sanyooooook" and post the EA.

sanyooooook, isn't that a Spyker, by any chance?

drknn:
sanyooooook, isn't that a Spyker, by any chance?

What's that?

sanyooooook,

I once made an EA that caught sharp jumps in currencies - for example, if price jumped by 2-3 spreads in 1 tick, then with a high probability on the next tick it would go back, My EA, as soon as price jumped, would set the position in the opposite direction. With a takeoff just at those 2-3 ticks. My friend traded this EA, put 46 quid on his account and within a week and a half made $760 deposit. When he asked to withdraw half of the sum, the dealer cut the deposit down to 50 quid and told him that he had used an illegal trading method - spike. This was three and a half to four years ago. It was in lightfox. We were working on New Zealand, Australian and something else. It was after the new year. Anyway, we never managed to prove anything to the brokerage house. Of course, it is not profitable for them that deals live only two or three ticks and then are closed. So the brokerage companies invent anything to keep the trader's money in his/her pocket.

In general, such an EA is a real gem because it opens at extrema (even though it is a short-term EA without a position reversal). But no brokerage companies will allow cheekily taking money out of their pockets. If this is how your Expert Advisor works, then it would be better to leave it - it will save time, money and inconveniences to brokerage companies.

We also tried arbitrage - a deal lasted only a few seconds in the market. We had about a thousand quid a day our broker paid us money a couple times or three times, then simply increased the server response time and introduced slippage at take, stop and open point of pending order - we got unprofitable and had to abandon arbitrage - other brokerage agencies did not have such a problem - in this one (can not say which) one trading tool was synchronous with another, The only delay was a few seconds, which was enough for us to open a position in the right direction and close it after a few seconds, because it immediately turned out to be in profit.

sanyooooook:

I found it, but now I don't know what to do with it. )

You may also try an ECN account. They will make a lot of money on the spread when they trade with your EA :)

You could also try it on ECN accounts. The BC should not care about them for "off-market".

What's so great about this steat? Explain to me.

I looked at the state - not the Grail!

Profit around the spread is as risky as the trend TS, and plus the aforementioned about TC

For your sake - do not get hung up on this code - put it aside and look for an average profitable TS - when you have developed it, add this pseudo Grail to the order placing algorithm and then you will get something "viable for working in a DC" at least.

sanyooooook:

I searched and searched and then, lo and behold, there's no point, I don't see the point in searching any further.

There is definitely no point as the EA uses the vulnerabilities of the quote stream rather than market patterns (inefficiencies).

I'mnot sure what to do:

I don't know why, but I've seen it before. I don' t think so. 2.

It's hard to get the demos out )))

The real deal is not the only way to make money. You have a profit margin of 0.8 pips, so the question of profit withdrawal is premature.

Reason: