What to do with the grail? - page 2

Techno:
the stats are only a couple of days old?

So far yes, but I didn't expect so many trades from him. I think 2500 trades is enough to know if the strategy is profitable or not.

Densta:
Share with the people! - And the world will be kinder to you))

I will, if I don't find a real use for it.

sanyooooook:

I found it, but now I don't know what to do with it. )

The principle is clear. Arbitrage on the minutes.

Except that when you want to withdraw your earned profit - you'll get a surprise!

Now the FFMS Commission is flooded with claims - to CA, which looms at the top of the banner. For unceremonious cancellation of profitable deals of clients, - allegedly on non-market studs! - see for yourself - http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/board,30.0.html

set up an auction... divide the text into 20 lines and sell each line separately

you'll earn more than that grail will give you in a year :)

leonid553:

The principle is clear. Arbitrage on minutes.

Except that when you want to withdraw the profits you've earned - you'll get a surprise!

Now the CFTC commission is flooded with claims to the brokerage company that looms at the top of the banner. For unceremonious cancellation of profitable deals of clients, - allegedly on non-market studs! - see for yourself - http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/board,30.0.html

Leonid... that sounds about right... the client lost the deposit... uncle Kolya showed up... so what?

he was watching the deposit being emptied... - There were no requests to close positions from client terminal authorized on your account in the server log-file. There were no technical problems on our side at that time.

leonid553:

The principle is clear. Arbitrage on minutes.

Except that when you want to withdraw the profits you've earned - you'll get a surprise! I posted about such an EA in the free access Leprechaun magazine (July or June issue)

Now the CRDFM commission is inundated with claims - to the DC that looms at the top of the banner. For unceremoniously cancelling profitable trades of clients, - allegedly on non-market heels! - See for yourself - http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/board,30.0.html

1. not minutes, ticks.

2. I am aware of this, and I can already see that they will not let me withdraw the dough.

sanyooooook:

))). Same here, but it works, bastard!

eh...

I am talking about brokerage houses. If you want to double your account you have to withdraw it, if you start to get jokes from brokerage houses, change brokerage houses. It is more difficult with American brokerage houses - not many people are allowed there with a Russian IP, but in the European part of the country there is no problem either.

Good luck

Aleksander:

set up an auction... divide the text into 20 lines and sell each line separately

you'll earn more than that grail will give you in a year :)

The signal part itself is 97 lines (the script itself makes decisions and sends orders)

wow... for every line 500 quid...

sanyooooook:

1. not minutes, ticks.

2. I am aware of this, and I can already see that they will not let me withdraw the dough.

I personally have withdrawn N-digit sums and nothing... they pay out and smile :)
Reason: