Let's work together to open a dealing centre - page 3

Why waste money on something that has been around for a long time? Hasn't anyone heard of R.V.?

OnGoing:
Why spend money on something you already have? Hasn't anyone heard of R.V.?

There are many wise thoughts to be gleaned from Kiyosaki.

One of them is: Why borrow money from banks when you can become a bank yourself?

DhP:

I didn't expect such strictness in the local rules...))

Would you be so kind as to provide an exact link to the violated paragraph of the forum rules.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853

2. Any discussion of any banking, brokerage or other financial institutions is prohibited. Such posts are subject to deletion

DhP:

There are many wise thoughts to be gleaned from Kiyosaki.

One of them is: Why borrow money from banks when you can become a bank yourself?

And that broker is not an easy one, and it was opened by a trader to avoid dishonesty of brokerage companies.

So you can concentrate on trading without thinking about non-trading risks.)

Reshetov:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853

2. Any discussion of any banking, brokerage or other financial institutions is prohibited. Such posts are subject to deletion

But this is inconsistent with your original assertion that it is categorically unacceptable to discuss the birth of a new financial institution.

Perhaps I am wrong and hopefully the moderators will comment.

OnGoing:
Banks today do not live well) And that broker is not an easy one, and it was also opened by a trader, and also to avoid being tricked by DCs.
Bankers have never lived bitter lives. They have always ruled the kings.

DhP:

But this is inconsistent with your original assertion that it is categorically unacceptable to discuss the birth of a new financial institution.

Perhaps I am wrong and hopefully the moderators will comment.

Indeed!
Due to the physical absence of the subject of discussion (DC), this discussion is not an infringement. Once the DC is established, any discussion of its activities will be brutally suppressed.
In short, wake me up when you set it up, but in the meantime, have fun :))

granit77:
Indeed!
Due to the physical absence of the subject of discussion (DC), this discussion is not a violation. After the establishment of DC, any discussion of its activities will be suppressed severely.
In short, wake up when you establish it but in the meantime have fun :))

Thank you!

No more disturbing your sleep... ))

Dibs on recruiting the lovely half of the staff. We need to budget for 'interviews'.

sever31:
Dibs on recruiting the lovely half of the staff. We need to budget for "interviews".

Approval of the Budget after the formation of the Authorised Capital.

The girls will be entrusted to you.

Reason: