Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 16

rustein:
sure he's invested in forex?
Nah, he's in Xerox.

denis_orlov:
What's the use? There's no lemon... And how do you earn a lemon? That's right - you have to find the grail...
You have to find Anton... who made 11000% in 1 month last year... raised from 1,000 - a little over 1,000,000....

Avals:

There is no need to separate. Math statistics applied for trading purposes is TA. Everything which allows making trading decisions based on price/time/volume series is TA.

So all methods which are applied in Forex automatically become TA? And neural networks? Also TA? Algebra and geometry (graphical analysis - lines, etc.) are also TA?

That's it, I'm out. There's nothing you can do about it.

You make it even simpler - say that everything that operates with celestial luminaries is astrology. Hence physics, astronomy, astrophysics, etc. - everything is astrology. And chemistry is also astrology - there are chemical processes going on in the bowels of stars.

And that is why astrology works.

Aleksander:
we need to find Anton... who made 11000% in 1 month last year... raised from 1.000 - just over 1.000.000....

Now there is one pamm guy with 7000%. And he will be more promising.

Avals:

There is no need to separate. Math statistics applied for trading purposes is TA. Anything that allows you to make trading decisions based on price/time/volume series is a TA.

All that concerns the human body is fortune-telling. So is medicine. It's easier for everyone

Read the first three pages, didn't understand, just jumped to page 16.

So is the TA working or not?

paukas:

And now there's a 7,000% pamperer. And he's more promising.

wow... i didn't really get into it... did he describe any of his trading principles?

paukas:

And now there's a 7,000% pamperer. And he's more promising.

You don't have to look far. Avals made 9000.00 out of 100 quid in two years.

fozi:

Read the first three pages, didn't understand, just jumped to page 16.

So is the TA working or not?

If you happen to open a position and it turns into a loss, it's not TA. If it's in profit - it's TA and it works. For HE IS ALL.

FAGOTT:

So all methods that are used in forex are automatically TA? And neural nets? Also TA? Algebra and geometry (graphical analysis - lines, etc.) also TA?

That's it, I'm out. There's nothing you can do about it.

You make it even simpler - say that everything that operates with celestial luminaries is astrology. Hence physics, astronomy, astrophysics, etc. - everything is astrology. And chemistry is also astrology - there are chemical processes going on in the bowels of stars.

And that is why astrology works.

Yes, that's the definition. I'm comfortable with it, if you're not, give another one.
Reason: