Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 15

FAGOTT:

The child is shown a horse and told Chupacabra. Then they point at the donkey and say "Chupacabra". Then they point to the car and say "Chupacabra".

The child says either everything in the world is a Chupacabra or it doesn't exist! And he says, "Yes, there is! And he says, "Show me! And they send him to the Torah.

No nerve is enough here....

I don't know Chupacabra, Yandex gave me this

It's pathetic for the kid. Everywhere he looks there's a Chupacabra.

Avals:

if sociology uses mathematical statistics, then it is not sociology? TA is an applied discipline, not a fundamental one.

Definitions of sociology and mathematical statistics exist. And because of them they can be separated from each other. Give a definition of TA so that it can be separated from mathematical statistics

Mischek:

I don't know the Chupacabra, but I got this from Yandex.

It's a shame about the kid. Everywhere he looks there's a Chupacabra.

Return to the constructive bosom of trading

because the author is on his way and the homework hasn't been done yet! What do we tell him?

FAGOTT:

definitions of sociology and mat statistics exist. And because of them they can be separated from each other. Give a definition of TA so that it can be separated from mathematical statistics.

There is no need to separate it. Matrix statistics applied for trading purposes is TA. Everything which allows making trading decisions on the basis of price/time/volume series is TA.

FAGOTT:
because the author of the thread is on his way out and the homework is not done yet! What do we tell him?

Do not worry. I'll explain everything to him.

I will tell him how you paralyzed the substantive discussion that had started, I will tell him how you took the conversation aside, pretended to be Chupacabra and demanded a non-existent, new definition of TA.

denis_orlov:

Comrades, any of you, with your greed in your mouth, can write an EA on TA that doesn't drain.

Let it only:

1. Works on significant movements
  2. Precisely calibrates risks, i.e. maintains the MM, 5% of the deposit at a loss, so as not to lose too much.
  3. Enters rarely, but accurate, filters signals, looks for the prospect of greater profit than the stop.
But he will not give you 1000% per year, nor will he give you 100%, and those 10-20 will not suit you, if you do not have a million on deposit. That's the whole problem.

investing a million in forex is dumber than believing in a grail, and believing in a grail is very stupid...

FAGOTT:
If everyone can do it, why can't they?
What's the point? There's no lemon... And how do you earn a lemon? That's right - you have to find a grail...

rustein:
investing a lemon in forex is more stupid than believing in a grail, and believing in a grail is very stupid...
Soros invested when he had to, and he was not stupid))

denis_orlov:
Soros invested when he had to, and he didn't fool around))
are you sure he invested in forex?
Reason: