Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 22

IgorM:

And this man has doubts about TA? not so long ago he had an indicator that predicted with >50% accuracy, but for some reason a lousy 8% error was draining everything - and he doesn't need an MM!

Maybe he needs to read this:

You don't need Vince. Taleb's already driving people crazy here. I'm very wary.

exi:

That's the problem. These are slightly different things, it's a fundamental difference.

Can you earn 30% a year steadily ? I can... it's not hard. If you put in 1 million roubles that's 300k profit right ? What if you go up and find investors who don't know where to put their stolen 90s dough ? О.... that's already 30m roubles (this is the real amount and not a big one, people carry it in bags, you know, those old gym bags)... what share are you interested in ? Let's say 15% of profits.... 9 million a year profit.... 1.350 million is yours. Not enough ? Try again... and don't forget not to withdraw your money and reinvest it too.... So... Let's calculate how much money you will have in 5 years... 12,208,185 rubles. Not enough? Keep working... who's stopping you...

Who said you had to put 100 quid (let's say 1000 quid) and raise all the dough from scratch? 30% is a shit... although it's not the best result, but you will become a rich man.

Decide what you want...money or grail.

30% a year on a ruble deposit? You don't need forex for that.

30% a year on a dollar deposit? Can you do it? Easy? And stable? Can you show me?

I want money. I want 1000% a year.

FAGOTT:

30% a year on a ruble deposit? You don't need forex for that.

30% a year on a dollar deposit? Can you do it? Easy? And stable? Can you show me?

I want money. I want 1000% a year.

What's it got to do with currency?

exi:

What does currency have to do with it?

)))))))

how much does your commercial bank pay % per annum on your deposit in roubles and dollars? Is it the same?

paukas:
Don't give Vince that. Taleb's already driving people crazy here. I'm pretty wary.

Why should they be afraid? People expect predictions and not analysis from TA, just like they look for martin from MM, but never see that MM is just another tool to build a profitable system.

Scoundrels. What the hell have you people done?

How's Ritchie going to shovel it all away now?

Trading currencies and don't know what interest rates are? And why do they differ from country to country?

FAGOTT:
How much does a commercial bank pay per annum on your ruble and dollar deposits? Is it the same?

A dollar deposit has a higher interest rate than a ruble deposit now.

Because I deposited it during the crisis :)

FAGOTT:
How much does a commercial bank pay per annum on your ruble and dollar deposits? Is it the same?

A dollar deposit has a higher interest rate than a ruble deposit now.

Because I deposited it during the crisis :)

Reason: