day two on the demo account - page 5

goldtrader:
If you've got a good feel for this, you may start to trade with an Expert Advisor. Just do not optimize anything - as is.

And what kind of TS we're talking about, the man is the second day using the terminal and this is really true, I know firsthand...

This is more likely just intuition, in general, he did not come to advertise his non-existent TS or sell signals:))), but to find answers to questions (read the 1st post).

Mischek:

I think he has long been a programmer with a sense of humor and yet unclear goals.

And what may be the goals in trading? Probably to make some money.

Somehow I don't think you can make millions, but maybe you can make a packet of butter. We shall see from here.

And as I have already noticed from personal experience mql4 looks like mixture of PHP/JS with BASIC (moreover 6.0). I'm familiar with C, but not much, and I can't exactly compare with its syntax. So, it's probably not that complicated at all. I'd like to know more about functions, and then I may try my hand at it too.

RomanS:

... but to find the answers to the questions (read the 1st post carefully)

His first question was "how much did you make in forex?" and his second was "then why are you doing it?

I was at a loss for an answer and suggested I try it myself.

Mischek:

And I think he's a long-time programmer with a sense of humour and as yet unclear goals

You're just under the impression of illusionists (the disappearance and appearance of Tolik)

)))

TEEN:

What may be the aims in trading? Probably to make some money.

Somehow I don't think you can make millions, but maybe you can make a packet of butter. We shall see from here.

And as I have already noticed from personal experience mql4 looks like a mix of PHP/JS with BASIC (moreover 6.0). I'm familiar with C, but not much, and I can't exactly compare with its syntax. So, it's probably not that complicated at all. I'd like to know more about functions, and then I may try my hand at it too.

You think forex is a job? Learned the language, programmed it, mow dough for a wad of butter?

I see. I read an advertisement of some brokerage company. But it is not.

The analogy is fighting without rules for money. And you're a beginner, who has not even played sports, you look at the ring - nothing difficult, I can also swing a fist, now I'll go swing, the main thing to choose the right pants - red. And you ask your neighbour with a broken jaw, how much money you earned in the ring?

gip:

You think forex is a job? Learned the language, programmed it, mow dough for a wad of butter?

I see. An advertisement for some DC read. But it's not.

The analogy is no-holds-barred fighting for money. And you're a beginner, who hasn't even played sports, you look at the ring - it's nothing difficult, I can also swing my fists, I'll go and do it now, the main thing is to choose the right pants - red ones. I'll go and ask a neighbour with a broken jaw: how much money have you earned in the ring?

I read on one forum how a guy quit his job to "work" in Forex and lost 2k quid in a week :) That's where it's funny and sad. I just need a bundle of oil, I earn enough for my bread and I don't have any regrets.

I learned about VCs after the launch of MT. I did not see much advertising. I remember about a year and a half ago they used to put up posters in the city. Not like that at all.

Good analogy. Maybe.

Maybe you picked your pants and learned from a trainer, but you weren't born with much kong fu knowledge either. Or did you miss something?

TEEN:

I read on one of the forums how a dickhead quit his job to "work" in forex and lost 2k quid in a week :)

I hope you have enough brains not to make the same mistake, and our job is not a hindrance, you know what I mean ;) so go for it ... and then you'll see for yourself if you need it or not

Here's a report for online viewing. Updates every 20 minutes (as long as MT is running)

http://aspect-group.su/files/publish/statement.htm

It's a beautiful result. But until you repeat it in real life, there will be a deep sense of dissatisfaction.

TEEN:

Here's a report for online viewing. Updates every 20 minutes (as long as MT works).

http://aspect-group.su/files/publish/statement.htm

While luck is shining at the back, what's next...??

Reason: