Rationale for the existence of support lines - page 9

sanyooooook:
Will do

Thank you

Avals:

thanks

I'd show you a picture of course, but I've got warrants there.

Avals:

it's for the perfect SB.
It's a good thing that nothing in life is perfect.

Tantrik:

I'd show you a picture, but I've got warrants there.
Are you in the red?

vasya_vasya:

I wrote one myself, but the EA only made money until 2010, and then it started to lose money.

In the end I came to the conclusion that a complex auto-optimised EA is not much different from a stupid indicator EA if it does not have a full-fledged idea.

If you have the code and don't feel sorry for it, it would be useful.

I've thought about things like that. I have occasionally managed to successfully draw a channel. One clear pattern I've learned is that if you open a real position, the channel immediately collapses. I do not think that I am kidding. Even after such experiments I had a version that it was a fool - the terminal displays images depending on my actions.

paukas: Почему это нельзя?

paukas, who the hell knows. The usual explanation is that SB is a martingale, and according to the known result any strategy applied to a martingale also gives a martingale. To be honest, I don't really understand this explanation myself, but they say it's correct :)

You can't - not in the sense that it's forbidden, but in the sense that you can't get long-term profitable, although it sometimes seems that you can.

hrenfx:

Continuing to follow the same channel. This time I went against my principle not to trade manually. As a result, I made 30 pips with 7 lots on the last reflection.

It keeps reflecting, the devil:

Field report!!!

Finally, there's a party on Dickfix's street!!! Did you find it? - Yes, I found it.

Look out! Get your money while you're blah-blah-blah.

М! - It's like a micro world, but in miniature - better than M15 - and you can mow money and have a forum at your fingertips. Don't get hung up on Matemata - of course he's thinking, and someone is mowing.....

Do not forget about the stops. If you have the money, come on in.

Mathemat:

paukas, who the hell knows. The usual explanation is that SB is a martingale, and according to the known result any strategy applied to a martingale also gives a martingale. To be honest, I don't really understand this explanation myself, but it is said to be correct :)

You can't - not in the sense that it's forbidden, but in the sense that you can't get long term profitable, although it sometimes seems that you can.

One cannot do it, the other can do it. There are a lot of people.

No rules prohibit making money from SBs.

paukas:

One will fail, the other will succeed. There are a lot of people.

No rules prohibit making money from SBs.

Of course they don't, as long as there is proof of "making money from SB". Do you have it?
Reason: