Rationale for the existence of support lines - page 16

Swetten:

Ah-ha, I see, thank you.

MetaDriver:
What, exactly, is unclear?

The thread is called "Justification of support lines".

I gave my opinion, I justified the existence of support lines.

That's all.

And you went off on a ridiculous tirade:

"I was wrong. Psychiatrist. Both of you. ;)

That's what amazes me most is the persistent search for causes (guilty?). Or rather, the obsessive hypothesis of the causes (of the guilty?).

Well, let's say you find them. THE RIGHT ONES, THE REAL ONES. And then what? Will you punish them? )) Or pay bribes? )) Or what?

Let's play a game. Let's assume we've found out (with the help of the MOST REAL research, of course)), that the causes are X. Not Y, not Z, but exactly and only X, fuck them!

What next?"

That's what I asked - what's the point of it ? Here you have brackets and capital letters and a lot of questions.

Well, it sounds like nonsense. Look at it from the outside and you'll agree.

more:

That sounds like a lot of nonsense. Look from the outside and you will agree.

Looked at it from the outside. You're talking nonsense.

more:

It's very simple.

The main forex computer also works according to a certain algorithm.

The main computer works according to the settings, which are set by the "directors" of forex.

You're funny. Write more.

Matrix has you, Neo.

Consortium works!!!! Of course the banks are moving the quotes - not Martians. The Euro was selling and why hold the Aussie everything is overbought. Once they sell everything, they'll start buying.

Vigor:

Matrix has you, Neo

hrenfx:Vigor:

Matrix has you, Neo

Better on the head than in the head.

hrenfx:

He's a good clown, I'll give him that.

There's actually nothing to contradict. We need to get our hands on a timetable for purchases and sales!

more:

So I asked - what's it about? There's brackets and capital letters and lots of questions.

Well, that sounds like nonsense to me.

There were only two questions: "What's next?" and then "What exactly is unclear?"

But if you don't like the questions, you can always call them nonsense. :)

How are you?

Reason: