That's interesting - page 28

Mathemat:

And it cannot be otherwise, because we are essentially talking about a random process, which can be used to draw all sorts of patterns.

. It's not the process itself

HideYourRichess:

Sorry. You can't do that. All I will say is that I was in your shoes, with integrals in hand, storming the martingale. Now I regret that time.

But if you are interested in the possible effectiveness of an approach that is similar to mine, or rather to theirs, I don't know - ask Avals, I think he's no stranger to it either. Or here, a good example, the legendary Ataman. Or the good teacher Neo. Plenty of them in fact, just all are quiet, for obvious reasons. And the people in black who frolic on the Russian market - I don't even know them, but there are definitely people who understand.

Of course you cannot! What's not to understand? It's a secret. :o) And of course it must be quiet - you understand that you can't do without "quiet" here at all. I've already written that I started with 90 little by little. Believe me, I know/watched a lot of traders and highly respected, well just amazing commentators. Only, on closer and slightly prolonged examination - rubbish, but you have to hand it over - gifted and talented people. The only dodgy ones turned out to be those who made their fortune on the Insite (in the energy industry) and left, never to return. The rest did stupid things....

But anyway, thanks for the answer. You remind me of a hero, and I've marked out something from past context specially for you(as a joke, but you will understand):

"What is it? - said Shura suddenly, stopping his sawing. - Three hours I've been sawing and it's still not golden!"

Panikovsky understood everything long ago and had been driving his hacksaw for an hour just for show... "Saw, SHURA, saw!" "I don't understand... - said Shura, sawing to the end and separating the GIRT into two apple halves... GIVE THEM UP, SHURA, GIVE THEM UP! GOLDEN WEIGHTS IS A PROCESS! AND YOU HAVE TO SEE IT THROUGH TO THE END, WHATEVER IT TAKES! SAW, SHURA, SAW!

:о)

Mathemat:

Oh, how chrono- tically, I haven't heard anything about the rocket.

No, of course I know what you mean, but why? I'm sure you spend more time writing than I do reading.

And it can't be otherwise, because we are essentially talking about a random process, which can be used to draw any kind of regularities.

I have written to my colleague that I have highlighted a sub-process - not a fountain in terms of profit, but it is possible to predict. And most importantly, you can try to build an automated system on it, rather than creating a ROBOT-PHILOSOPHY

Farnsworth:

Of course you can't! What's not to understand. It's a secret. :o) And of course it has to be quiet - you understand. I've already written that I started with 90 little by little. Believe me, I know/see a lot of traders and highly respected, well, just amazing commentators. Only, on closer and slightly longer examination - rubbish, but you have to hand it to them - gifted and talented people. The only dodgy ones turned out to be those who made their fortune on the Insite (in the energy industry) and left, never to return. The rest did stupid things...

. It makes you yawn. ;) The '90s and now, what about the '90s, now and a couple of years ago, are two big differences. Those who fell for it are long gone.

HideYourRichess:
. It makes you yawn. ;) The '90s and now, what about the '90s, now and a couple of years ago, are two big differences. Those who fell for it are long gone.
Yeah, those were the days. If you feel like yawning, feel free to yawn. You're allowed to do anything here, old boy. (I hope that wasn't too vulgar.)

Farnsworth:
Yeah, eh, those were the days. If you feel like yawning, feel free to yawn. You're allowed to do anything here, old chap (I hope that wasn't too vulgar?)
. It's all right, I've already blown my nose at the curtains.

HideYourRichess:
. It's all right, I've already blown my nose at the curtains.
Forget it, it's no big deal.

Farnsworth:
. forget it, what nonsense.
. Thank you! Sorry!

Forum administration:

Please put an end to the endless off-topic trolling in every thread.

Why allow it all to happen?

This is just one of the threads in which a forum member posts some material, he does not claim that this material will somehow help someone in something, just offers to discuss it. Then people swoop in, start calling names, taking the topic aside.

I understand their desire to express themselves, I understand their desire to assert themselves online, I respect their right to speak, I am impressed by their desire to speak.

But why is it that because of a handful of people who crap from thread to thread, ordinary readers of the forum have to read 30 pages of their swearing, slurs and more?

People come to threads to read them, not to pick and choose who is the better yeller.

PLEASE PUT AN END TO THIS, I HAVE NO ENERGY LEFT. Every thread is nothing but a group of individuals flubbing.

Reason: