Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 4

IgorM:

There you go! You have uncovered a conspiracy in the forum against Grail owners! all Grail owners are sure to be banned, IP counted, IP numbers passed on to all brokers and ................

))))))))))))

ZS: another kind of phobia - graalephobia, or maybe graalemania?

it's unlikely that a grail such as most people think exists... but statistically lucrative software is certain to exist...

sllawa3:
So why was the topic immediately deleted? It implies that the register is just an excuse...

The banshee thought it was too much editing, it was easier to delete

sllawa3:
it is unlikely the existence of such a grail is realistic in most people's minds ... but statistically profitable programs do exist...

well there you have it, the owner of beautiful stats assumes only the presence of Grails! - photoshop?

ZS: If I were the site administration - I would allow one thread for sellers grails (discuss the price in private messages) and buyers who would unsubscribe how much, and the merged how much earned

Well, everyone remembers the Fap turbo expert ! A respected man told me that a 5 figure dollar amount of copies had been sold. And where is it, overnight scalping !

Spread good developments do affect the market, especially scalpers and pipsers. Forex is not bottomless after all... And the stock market, especially an underdeveloped one - even more so!!!! My friend trades on FORTS, he takes the best bids at extremums. (scalpre in general) complains that one cannot go over the top, there is not enough liquidity.

It's all to blame for the misconception, cultivated on the forums, that an effective EA should not fail when tested.

Everyone is looking for a risk-free strategy that does not exist. And if they do agree that there is risk, they just don't understand what that means.

IgorM: There you go! You've uncovered a conspiracy on the forum against Grail owners! all Grail owners are sure to be banned, IP-calculated, IP numbers passed on to all brokers and ................
I can let you in on another little secret: moderators have one secret place where we keep most of the deleted posts with ad links and grail codes. So being a moderator is very profitable :)

MoneyJinn:

It's all to blame for the misconception, cultivated on the forums, that an effective EA should not fail when tested.

Everyone is looking for a risk-free strategy that does not exist. And if they do agree that there is a risk, they simply do not understand what it means.

I think a normal EA shouldn't fail neither on the real site nor in the tester... Its success is determined by three factors... the ratio of profitable and losing trades... the ratio of the total profit to loss... and the number of trades

and most importantly - the presence or absence of the probability of losing

Mathemat:
I can tell you one more little secret: moderators have one secret place where we keep most of the deleted posts with advertising links and grail codes. So being a moderator is very profitable :)
I even know the name of the secret place where all the grails go, but if I name it, I'll get banned.
:-)

posting any normal expert here is sawing the thread you're sitting on... a whole carload of dts employees are working in the sweat on methods to combat profitable strategies

sllawa3:
posting any normal expert here is sawing the thread you're sitting on... a whole carload of dts employees are working in the sweat on methods to combat profitable strategies
This is nonsense, there is a code base for Expert Advisors. And if a thread is created with EA suggestions, it's already talking about impure intentions.
Reason: