Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web?

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable advisers out there...

There are advisers out there. You just have to know how to cook them....))

Set an example to these cheapskates and people will follow you.

Holy shit! I've been working around the clock for five years... And you're just gonna post it?! Just like that? Yes? I'm sorry.

Because they value their work.

Getting it "just for fun" will bring neither joy nor wealth.

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable advisers out there...

Many times, but for money. threads have been deleted

Scamper:

Why does everyone who wants to trade forex autotrading, but speaks Russian think that 5 quid is the limit of a programmer's dreams?

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable Expert Advisors...

They are also freely available.

Tell me how many strategies, systems or other EAs you've tested for profitability, spent a lot of time on testing parameters, waited for a year to see how it will work in the "future", or tell me how much money you have spent on testing other EAs in real trading. I think that it's not much, I think that you haven't been doing anything of that kind, and even if you have, you've managed a couple of them.

This is tedious, tedious, boring work - testing strategies. At least you understand your own strategies, you understand their basis, so it's easier to test them. Other people's .... I've never personally tested one. I may have tried them for a while to assess their performance, but never to the fullest extent.

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! There are profitable EAs out there...

Why?

There are several advisors on "avalanche". Take them and use them.

You can write them yourself. Post it. Rake your head in a load of garbage.

Change your e-mail, ICQ, telephone because they are annoying.

If you think that good trading ideas should be in the public domain why not start first.

Scamper:

There are. But give me at least one reason why you should put them out there for free.
Reason: