Does any of the TA work on tick charts?

It just so happens that I've had to spend a lot of time on tick charts lately. I drew myself a simple indicator and watched it. In the course of this process the question of the subject arose.

I know MACs will work, but what about other things? Has anyone tried to do something more or less adequate on ticks and in general, is it possible?

The question is, what is the concept of such algorithms? The question is, what is the concept of such algorithms? How are they better than m1?

Techno:
The question is, what is the concept of such algorithms? The question is, what is the concept of such algorithms? How are they better than m1?
The smaller the TF the more accurate the calculations!

Max747:
The smaller the TF, the more accurate the calculations!
The lower the TF the more noise and errors

Techno:
The question is different, what is the concept of such algorithms? How are they better than m1?
because there are no bars. there is only one single price (well, two - asc and bid).

Techno:
The lower the TF, the more noise and errors

Opinions differ :)

Noise can be removed by a type of smoothing. And errors would then tend to zero! ;)

ForexTools:
Because there are no bars. There is only one single price (well, two - the ask and the bid).

It's not about what's there and what's not, but what's the concept? I mean, what is it for? No candles? You may create abstract 1-second candlesticks))) What's the point?

Max747 , you're proposing to smooth it out with a large period. Wasn't the point to avoid large periods? ps errors will never go to zero

Techno:
the main thing is not what is and is not there, but what is the concept? What is the point? Not the candles? Create abstract 1-second candles is possible)))) what is the point?
I've already answered that question above! :)

Max747:
I've already answered that question above! :)
and that question wasn't for you, it was answered for you in my previous post

Techno:

It's not about what's there and what's not, but what's the concept? I mean, what is it for? No candles? You may create abstract 1-second candles))) What's the point?

you see, the concept is to work with the current price and not with the bar. the classic question is what was high or low in the bar? ;)

on a tick chart there is no ambiguity: one moment in time - one price.

I dealt with ticks - the only advantage - you can accurately determine the speed of price, minus - what to do with it next

I have tried to draw the price reversal lines by tick MAs - these levels do not differ much from the "stacks" of bars on M5

i tried to take ticks from eurusd and draw the reversal levels of tick MAs on other symbols - the only observation - with other symbols the price stops when the reversal of tick MAs on eurusd

on the last point - so far I stick to my opinion, that the main information in ticks is USD rate or weight, i.e. how active we are in buying or selling

Reason: