Adviser to the whole world - page 94

Aleksander:

should make a Magik for their pairs - and process them.... small cycle before the closing cycle... - counting closing attempts (global closing cycle) - giving a beep :)

i'm a proponent of one magik for all... for quicker intervention... otherwise manually added poses won't be counted

Aleksander:

should make a Magik for their pairs - and process them.... small cycle before the closing cycle... - counting closing attempts(global closing cycle) - giving a beep :)

I had one - not quite finished, though. Slavik removed it. It's not difficult.

Restored. Latest version so far.

Magik is there. We will need it for sure. Orders not 2 but three or more will probably be - further on - as the game will be added, when we start fighting for stability.

Files:

new-rena:

hmmm... what about the open poses this morning? what's the situation now?

Aleksander:
hmmm... what about the open poses this morning? what's the situation at the moment in general?

They closed fine. I only have the ones that opened 4.5 hours ago hanging in the demo. But I have already redone a lot, so it is difficult to judge. On the whole, I am profitable.

In real life - it has already opened and closed a couple of times in the meantime. So far so good.

sllawa3:

Everyone likes it - I've seen it somewhere

new-rena:

They've closed fine. I only have the ones that opened 4.5 hours ago hanging on my demo. But I've already redone a lot, so it's hard to judge anything. On the whole - profit.

In real life - it has already opened and closed a couple of times in the meantime. So far so good.

yes the trawl didn't work correctly... as described above...

sllawa3: I am in favour of one magician for all... for prompt intervention... otherwise the poses added by hands will not be counted
it is possible to make Extern Boal a condition - like close instruments without a magician - but related to the current EA (of the pair the EA is hanging on, and of the leg that is traded by that EA) ....

sllawa3:
yes the trawl didn't work right... as described above...

Done, just need to know here magicians 1,2,3,4. Unless it's Extern Boal.
Files:

sllawa3:
yes the trawl didn't work right... as described above...

You need to do something about the 0.1 coefficient to make it work. I got it working.
Reason: