Adviser to the whole world - page 88

sllawa3:

i.e., the main and leverages are counted in the same way that each lot is a fraction of the free margin.

The only problem is that the traded pairs need to be divided by two ... because mortgages add up ... i.e. the share is calculated only for one position (main) and the deposit on the second pair is not calculated ... (need to fix it)... it was a weekend at the brokerage house and I couldn't ask...

Yeah, I noticed that too. But it's where the odds are

And also we lose the spread when we refill. I would have had 11 pips and now I have 7.

Let's see what happens at closing.

The most painful issue here is the continuation of "spreading". That's where the strategy falls down.

sllawa3:

i.e., the main and leverages are counted in the same way that each lot is a fraction of the free margin.

The only problem is that the traded pairs need to be divided by two ... because mortgages add up ... i.e. the share is calculated only for one position (main) and the deposit on the second pair is not calculated ... ( need to fix it )... it was a weekend at the office and I couldn't ask...

the value is half of what you want.

sllawa3:
Before you fix it, you just know that the margin should be set at half of what you want.

How about less?

new-rena:

The most painful issue here is the continuation of the "split". That's where the strategy falls down.

So I introduced a stoch to identify trend reversals

sllawa3:
so I put in a stop to identify trend breaks.

What's the action then?

Converging

Yes, while we're watching ... studying ...

new-rena:

Well then, what's the action going to be?

Converging

If they both go in the direction of each other, then trades are allowed?

sllawa3:
if the stakes are both facing each other, then trades are allowed

This is after - 24 hours we will run what we have, there will be a condition for the time of work.

There's another glitch in the graph. Clicked on the + to enlarge the chart. Kaddish, the indicator was redrawn, trades were closed and others were opened. What shall we do with it? What is the best mode of zooming? You see how the trawl is here by the way? See what the indicator shows. It'll probably be even cooler than the collapse. The spread will continue to expand and you have already closed the deals at profit and started again. This is more correct.

I'm going to bed. I'll see the outcome later. Let it run on its own, without interference.

The trolley's rebuilt. И... ...I'm done. And the mousetrap didn't think it would slam shut. And I already have a profit.

It is better to set the Expert Advisor to maximally decrease the M1 chart - it glitches less

Reason: