Adviser to the whole world - page 64

Aleksander:
you definitely can't... otherwise they'd be making grails in packs.... but roughly it's possible... by the way.... -- no... no way... go get it yourself....

Well,we have a new addition to the company. And you're seeing a therapist. I told you, you know everything. So do I. You're already on the plus side, and I'm about to join

sllawa3:
I'm not sure how to detect it... atr on m1 shows the weather, not the volatility...

Slava, I spent half a day on your new tester today. Do you want me to start writing in C++ or Delphi again? And then translate the strategy into a dll-case via API to make it work in this tester?

Write to Sportsloto... they know....

Aleksander:
Write to Sportlotto... they know....

I'm going to have to pull stats on your strategy now. I have no time to study MKUEL 5 in order to be able to open on different currencies in the tester. I think you already told me about it in your post?

new-rena:

I'll have to draw stats on your strategy now. I have no time to study MKUEL 5 in order to be able to open on different currencies in the tester. I think you already told me about it in your post?
i have no idea what kind of tester it is ! i told you i'm not familiar with it... i only got it based on the recommendations of others... You said it was a good description...

sllawa3:
I have no idea what kind of tester it is! I told you right away that I'm not familiar with it... I've only been recommended by others... You said yourself that it's a tempting description...

If you want to know what Alexander meant by it, remind him of the secrets of forum users... I know what he is silent and after that the grails will start falling in piles. By the way - if his secret is what I think it is, then it is the last. But no one knows mine yet.

new-rena:

If you still want to know what Alexander meant - remind him about secrets from forum users... I know what he's not saying and after that the grails will start pouring out in packs.
You've already got a bunch of them on the net...

Tomorrow is the day off so I will be designing an equity and balance line (one relative to the other)

sllawa3:
Like the ones I threw in? There's already a stack of them online...

Bunch of 'em. No one's going to send you one that works as well. But they are, but they're worse.

sllawa3:
Tomorrow is the day off so I will design an equity and balance line

I am finishing too. Monday - demo. Then the real one. I am not ready yet.
Reason: