FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 314

IgorM:
If you have one trade a month, you can't plan anything. There are no regularities in large periods. Everything above a week is chaos. (C)(paukas)
Why are you being so unreasonable? You just open in one direction all the time and do not think about trend reversal. It is like a grid of pending orders of buy and buy limits with step and threshold of 20 pips. In seven years you can make such a profit...

Serg51:
Why is it so useless? You just open in one direction all the time and do not think about trend reversals. It is like a grid of pending orders of buy and sell limits with step and tp of 20 pips. In seven years you can make such a profit...

Hmm, have you checked in the strategy tester?

I've already spent half a year on these tests, and another half a year to learn how to unravel the computer, I don't want to waste any more time on it.

Serg51:
Why is it such a waste of time? You just open in one direction all the time and don't think about trend reversals. It's like a grid of pending buy stops and buy limits with a step and tp of 20 pips. In seven years you can make such a profit...
Well, if there are no stops, everything is OK ;)))

chepikds:
Well, if you don't have any stops, everything is OK ;)))

Without stops in small lots with large deposit. And to open a large lot at the bottom at a broker with good positive swaps.

By the way, on the monthly EUR/Dollar chart the doll will finish drawing the flag right to the beginning of 2013...

Serg51:
Is the word "clue" accepted?

This is just my opinion and I'm not imposing it on anyone, so "clue" doesn't count either)))

Patttern:
good job chepikds
Thanks for the moral support! :)

Serg51:

It's all wrong))) And there was a time.... stood in the longs and smoked... I wish I could go back to 95-96...)))

If we take as a rule that history repeats itself, then in 2013-2017 a measured growth market is possible. But that probably won't happen anymore. Unless after WW3 or Nibiru...

Applied a similar strategy to the new https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page410, but the discussion is sluggish.

strangerr:

This is just my opinion and I'm not imposing it on anyone, so a "hint" doesn't count either)))

Nice buy! I don't buy ;), on a medium term descending trend, I'll sell again, but the pullback may last for 2-3 weeks... Well, it is still preliminary, evening sketch, so it will be better in the morning! :)

IgorM:

Hmm, have you checked in the strategy tester?

I've already spent half a year on these tests, and another half a year on learning how to unravel the computer, I don't want to waste any more time on it.

In the tester, you should check the TS determining the direction and entry point... There is nothing to check during a long trend. You should only use the MM and select the optimal values of the order step and TP. Everything will close in the profit.

Serg51:

Without stops in small lots with large deposit. And to open a large lot at the bottom at a broker with good positive swaps.

By the way, on the monthly EUR/USD chart the doll will finish drawing the flag right at the beginning of 2013...

The theme is interesting, I considered it many times myself, but there are pitfalls, when the price goes far in the opposite direction, accumulating volume, but otherwise I agree, the system works... A kind of martin, or something...
Reason: