[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 61

Can you tell me please? What settings should these two experts have?

Roman.:

Selyani, read selyavi...:-)

Errors - no, it's fine.

Now it looks like deer to me! And the starter says hey you reindeer....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl39K3ImaEQ&feature=related

nikelodeon:

Or, as in your case, switch to an avalanche. But I think there is a rationale behind it. If you, Roman, are ready to conquer, I can come up with the logic from all sides.....

And the bill sagged by 2500 at most seen....

and i have the same i don't understand how today i lost 15000 on my settings !!! ???

How much of a spot out do you have in DC? I was up to 15%, but it's not over yet, it's weird ...

nikelodeon:
Again, you can statistically look at the entire history of the distribution of hourly candles with a body of more than 50 points, let's say. And this is during the day, such analyses have already been done. this is where to take the time of the advisor from......Including say.....

Come to think of it, yesterday I would have charged a tenner... :-)

BeerGod:
How much of a spot out do you have in DC? I was up to 15%, but it's not over yet, it's weird ...

20%.

-90 п -4200

vladds:

and i have the same i don't understand how today i lost 15000 on my settings !!! ???

I had 3 instruments 20000 rub starting lots of 0.01... with TP=50 pps on the five digits, instead of 30 - as in your settings...

vladds:
-90 п -4200

This is normal. The main thing with this kind of DEP is not to trade more than one instrument...

Fuck, I lost it, it increases the lot too much, but it covered the loss while everything was OK ...
Reason: