The returns for the last nine months! :) - page 5

khorosh:

Maximum drawdown is much greater than the initial deposit - there is a greater chance of losing the deposit if the start was at an unfortunate moment. Try to ensure that the maximum drawdown is at least 30% of the initial deposit.

You're wrong! According to my calculations, with the correct setting of the Expert Advisor, the deposit is not lost... I can run the test from any point... I can run the test at any point you like! And then I'll post the report here! ;)

The drawdown is quite obscene. Since the stats are mega-secret, please tell me the average value of a profit trade and a loss trade in pips. It may tell a lot in your case

Max747:

I'm not going to buy it, I'm going to buy it from you.

what principle? Do you want praise or have you come to the forum for advice? I asked you for real data to show
I have no idea what to do with them, I will try to use them as an example and I will not give up:

Nothing drawn, the screenshots are real! Based on the tick count. There's nothing more to say... not because I don't know, but because I don't want to show my cards! ;)

I have my own secrets.

the only mystery, the topicstarter can not use the search, can not use the Strategy Tester and, in general, no words google help you

SZZY: analyzing ticks to make a profit - it's a passed topic to me, the profit in the 2-3 pps I'm not interested at all, successes

Max747:

You're wrong! According to my calculations, with the right Expert Advisor set up, losing a deposit is impossible... I can run a test from any point... ...that you like! And then I'll post the report here! ;)

OK, let's set it up properly and post a test for about four years - let's say from early 2007. With a fixed lot 0.1 and an initial deposit of 1000. May be the relative drawdown will become less scary. And there will be more information to praise you... Or send the EA to the scrap heap.

In the meantime, you're just entertaining people.

Mathemat:

OK, let's set it up properly and post a test of about four years - let's say from early 2007. With constant lot 0.1 and initial deposit of 1000. Maybe the drawdown ratio will become less scary. And there will be more information to praise you... Or send the EA to the scrap heap.

In the meantime, you're just entertaining people.

Fixed lot 0.1, initial deposit 1000, from 2007.01.01 to 2010.09.25 EURUSD,D1.

Mathemat

What do you tell me? )

Max747:

What can you tell me? )

on the real one.

Max747:

Fixed lot 0.1, initial deposit 1000, from 2007.01.01 to 2010.09.25 pair EURUSD,D1.

Mathemat

What do you think? )

I like it! Please send me the adviser in my personal message. Thank you!

Yes, very well, Maxim. Can you make the testing period shorter (not days, but, say, hours)?

It's just not really clear whether the tester can be trusted in this case - with the number of trades exceeding the number of bars by a factor of about 3. The tester uses bar modelling. Do you understand what it is?

sergeev:
on a real one.

100%

very close targets and stops. In essence a pipsator - in the tester they are all good. I'm sorry, but we've all been there.

Yes, if there are more trades than bars, then it's a loss........... So it is extremely dangerous to trust the tester. The most sure thing is when the bars are formed.......Then the tester can be trusted 100%. And so...... It's up to you!!!!! But it seems to me that it will fail.....It may work, but the connection interruptions will do their job.....
Reason: