Diablo - page 5

Found trajectories that take a loss in the Diablo scheme, so it has been modified. The first post of the thread has been replaced with a new one. The Tank scheme is also modified, but I do not see the point in posting it because it requires supervision - after closing one or two corridors in the plus, the remaining orders need to be deleted. Basically, it cannot start with a negative close - at first we always get either one or two corridors in the plus position, or 0. After that, it is necessary to delete the remaining orders.

JonKatana:
Found trajectories that cause losses in Diablo scheme, so it's modified. The first post of the thread has been replaced with a new one. The Tank scheme is also modified, but I don't see the point in posting it because it requires supervision - after closing one or two corridors in profit the remaining orders should be deleted. Basically, it cannot start with a negative close - at first we always get either one or two corridors in the plus position, or 0. After that, we need to delete the remaining orders.

In this case, you should set the total take of the grid in pips, the minimum size of which is equal to one step. Right?

Delete orders after 0...?! How do you imagine that?

sever30:

In this case, you have to set the total grid limit in pips, with a minimum size of one step. Right?

Delete orders after 0...?! How do you imagine that?

We are talking about the new Tank scheme, which I haven't posted yet. It is truly break-even, but only when watching it. There, all initial trajectories make either profit by closing part of the orders, or 0 by also closing part of the orders. But once these orders are closed the rest become unbalanced because all orders in the pattern are interrelated. Therefore the remaining orders should be deleted to avoid losses in case they are hit by the price. The new Tank scheme is very simple with only four levels Rabbit and eight orders - all with Take Profit and Stop Loss. It is impossible to set a common Take Profit in the new Tank scheme, because different trajectories are profitable - both flat and trend ending in different places.

Diablo brings much more profit and does not require constant supervision during the day - you just need to place more orders and close them all at the end of the day.

Tank....... is being worked on and will probably be soon (to work without supervision) so sometimes look out in case an order does not trigger

I for one don't really understand what works, how to work with what works, Diabla/Tank, what doesn't, what will and how...

sever30:

I for one don't really understand what works, how to work with what works, Diablo/Tank, what doesn't, what will and how...

The only Diablo script in the thread right now. Runs in the morning, at the end of the day all orders need to be closed.

In two days with big lot Diablo increased deposit by 30%, closing 108 pips net profit on GBPUSD.

JonKatana:

The only Diablo script in the thread right now. Runs in the morning, at the end of the day all orders need to be closed.

In two days with big lot Diablo increased deposit by 30%, closing 108 pips net profit on GBPUSD.

You're not going to argue that almost all systems can increase the deposit by 30% with a big lot, are you? that's not an argument.

Diabla, in its current form, is a break-even trading system? opened in the morning, closed in the evening either at zero or at +, right?

What about the fact that today when I ran the script, the orders were only placed above the current price, and no below, is this a bug or a trick?

sever30:

You're not going to argue that almost all systems can increase the depo by 30% with a big lot, are you?

Diablo, as it stands now, is it a break-even trading system? You opened in the morning, closed in the evening or at zero or +, right?

What about the fact that today when I ran the script my orders were only above the current price and none below, is it a bug or a trick?

The losses are possible, the conditions are described in the first message of the topic.

It is necessary to fill all the fields in the script settings. Only the Spread field is optional. It is also possible that your brokerage company has a limit on the number of orders placed.

Minus closes only occur with strong (more than one corridor) pullbacks from direct free order levels (Buy Stop or Sell Stop), starting from the fifth Rabbit level, counting from the price. A strong pullback from the fifth level results in a loss of one corridor, from the seventh level - two, and so on.

what is a pullback of more than one corridor from a level? everything else is not explained.

sever30:

Minus closes only occur with strong (more than one corridor) pullbacks from direct free order levels (Buy Stop or Sell Stop), starting from the fifth Rabbit level, counting from the price. A strong pullback from the fifth level results in a loss of one corridor, from the seventh level - two, and so on.

what is a pullback of more than one corridor from a level? everything else is not explained.

When price moves in one direction, crosses five Rabbit levels and pulls back to the morning position. Up to the fifth level any price trajectory makes a profit or goes to 0. So far I have only been able to find one trajectory (a pullback from the third Rabbit level back to the morning position) that nullifies the cycle. All other trajectories up to level five are profitable. After the fifth level all price trajectories are also profitable with the exception of one type of trajectory, namely a strong pullback from the fifth (seventh, ninth, etc.) level. Moreover, an ordinary pullback-correction on one level and further price movement in the original direction-also brings profit.
Reason: